For Him...?? (Chapter - 3)

Vihaan's POV

I got down from the car along with my parents...... We are in front of an apartment and I suppose this is where my prospective bride lives, at least that's what my mother thinks...... I asked mom to call them and ask for their flat number, when she is about to call, I heard a girl calling me...

"Excuse me..... " She said
I turned my head to take a look at her..... I am speechless, she is so pretty and simple....... She smiled at me and I returned the smile..... God her smile is so good...... The way she sets her spectacles in place is cute..... She is adorable..... Is she the girl I am meeting  ?? If so, I don't want to say no, oh god, what's wrong with me  ?? Why am I so desperate to marry her, I mean she is beautiful but I have seen better ...... Then why am I acting like a fool  ?? I straightened my face and responded to her with my usual poker face which scared people at my workplace which is rare of course...

"Yes, what do you want  ??" I said

"Um... Are you Dr. Vihaan Saxena  ??" She asked with uncertainty, something flashed in her eyes as soon as she saw me but it disappeared as quickly as it came..... Her eyes looked empty absolutely null of emotions......

"Yes, I am" I answered quitting checking out the girl in front of me......

"OMG, are you Aditi, you are so beautiful, you both look so good together" My mom blurted out excitedly indicating me and her...... Way to embarrass me, mom..... Huh...... Usually, my mom isn't like this, but when she is very excited, none can control her, not even herself...... Dad remained silent enjoying my discomfort......

"Um.... No aunty..... You are misunderstanding, I am Saanvika, Aditi's cousin, I'm here to show you the way", She said shifting uncomfortably..... It felt cute..... Ahh cut it vihaan.....

"Oh... Sorry, beta..... I'm just a little bit excited", my mom stated embarrassingly

"It's okay aunty, come this way," She said leading the way..... 

We are on our way to the flat when my mother started digging for information about her..... My mom got a little disappointed knowing she isn't a doctor, to be frank, even I am disappointed, I don't know why but I liked this girl, I dispersed my stupid thoughts and reminded myself that I am here to meet her cousin, not her........ I saw my dad silently observing Saanvika while she is talking to my mother..... I don't know what's running in his brain, he is very unpredictable and he says that's what helped him in establishing our business..... 

My father owns a construction company which is very reputed and now my younger brother has also joined it a year back handling its sister companies which are into interior designing and manufacturing paints......... We entered the flat and got seated... I loved the atmosphere, the interiors are very good and the flat is big...... I am greeted by a couple who looked a couple of years younger than my parents...... I think they are Mr. and Mrs. Mehta, the girl's parents......They started conversing with my parents and occasionally asked me some questions about my profession and I answered politely..... Saanvika went inside to bring her cousin as her aunt asked her to..... 

The girl who is Aditi I guess came and sat beside my mom as my mother requested.... Aditi is a beautiful girl with a very good attitude..... I liked her but didn't feel anything like I did when I saw Saanvika..... Argh... I have to forget about her..... She isn't even a doctor...... Later, the elders asked us to talk in private and I agreed...... I was surprised when Aditi pulled Saanvika with her and before she could protest, Mrs. Mehta harshly asked her to stay...... Aditi gave an apologetic look to her cousin and got a glare instead...... Aditi lead the way and I followed her....... 

We both talked for a while about our likes and dislikes..... Aditi told me she had heard a lot about me and praised me for my success..... I gave her a polite smile and thanked her..... Though she talked freely, I can see the apprehension in her voice and when asked, she told me that she was in love with a guy in her college, but they broke up a year ago and she still didn't move on...... She told me that her mother made her break up with him as he dropped out of college...... I pitied her as she seemed to be a nice girl and is genuinely in pain..... She requested I reject the proposal as she couldn't do it...... I nodded and left the room..... Initially, I got angry as we all came all the way from 'Delhi just for nothing. But after thinking about her situation, I calmed down and thought to do what she asked me to, as I don't want to marry her either...... I smirked remembering my condition..... Ahh, finally my mom will leave me alone for some time...