Yucky

Finally...

Looking around the front entrance of the hospital I breath in the fresh air.

I got discharged a couple minutes ago. Even though I was only there for about three days it felt like an eternity.

In that time I got many visits from some very worried friends and am exited Naruto.

First I'm met with the Uzumaki ranting and raving about his fight with kiba. Don't get me wrong I'm proud of him it's just... he ended the battle in such an idiotic way.

Then Sakura constantly asking me if I needed anything as if I were about to keel over and die.

And I have no idea what she told Ino but she got obsessive too.

So now due to them both hounding me I agreed to let them sleep over my place tonight. Which is a bit manipulative on my part seeing as I'm mainly doing it to get Ino to cut my hair for me.

Right now I just need to get back to my apartment to get some money. I also need to pick up my dog from one smooth talking jonin who agreed to take him while I was in the exam.

———

Knock knock knock

The door swung open revealing a pretty women wearing a t-shirt that was most definitely not hers. She had no pants on but the shirt was big so it covered everything. Also no bra.

I sweatdropped.

"Hello!" She said in a cheery voice.

"Ehem-" I clear my throat awkwardly looking around the apartment behind her.

"Uh I'm looking for Genma,"

That damn creep putting me in such an awkward situation he's so dead... I curse to myself.

She grinned and blushed.

"Oh he's in the kitchen! I'll grab him for you," she said happily doing so.

After a moment of awkwardly standing at the door I was met with the women once again and the jonin in tow.

"Amaya!" He said in a fake enthusiastic voice.

"This is- Uh my friend," he said putting his arm around my shoulder and gesturing towards the women.

"This is Amaya... she's my kid sister," he lied through his teeth.

She looked between us with a funny expression.

I deadpan.

"Adopted," I cover for him.

He owes me so hard for that....

Her face clicks back to a happy grin.

"Oh how cute!" She pinches my cheek.

I let out an extremely forced chuckle and clench my teeth.

"Yup that's me, Genma I came to ask you about that thing... don't you remember," I say trying to get him to kick her out already so I could get my dog and leave.

"Oh yeah that's right, can I talk to you for a moment," he said to the women pulling her into another room.

Before I knew it she was waiving goodbye and saying how it was nice to meet me.

I stood in the center of his living watching as he walked her to the door. As soon as it clicked shut leaving just me and him, I start.

"You really just did that," I say baffled having to clarify the situation that just took place.