Chapter 13

Since they had her bike that Liana was surprised wasn't stolen, John took it with Seraphina on the rear pegs again.

"Where's your helmet?"

"Uhh. I don't remember."

"Then, why did I waste three bucks on getting you that?"

As they needed Seraphina there the fastest, John took her there on her bike. This left Arlo, Liana, and Elaine to walk.

They basically treated the attempted kidnappers as balloons. Liana's eyes were glowing, while they all floated in the air, dragged around by tight rope in their hands.

When they got there, the three of them went to the headmaster's office, while John and Seraphina were at the nurse's office.

The men were still floating, hitting the ceiling. Liana wasn't actually sure why they were keeping quiet. Maybe they were too injured, got too scared and kept quiet. Maybe John and Arlo did something while she went to the bathroom.

But, when they got there, the headmaster, Vaughn, was in more casual clothes. Meaning, no type of suit. He wore some sort of vest or sweater on top of a collared shirt. Staring at him made Liana realize something.

Arlo has the fashion sense of a middle-aged man.

Sure, it was stylish, but.....

Polo? Check.

Vest/sweater with no hood on top? Check.

Collar poking out from under vest? Check.

Ironed clothes? Check.

Pants and long sleeves, even in summer or bright, hot weather? Check.

Basically, everything the headmaster wore right now as casual, was what Arlo wore on a daily basis. It was either, Arlo had the sense of an older man, or Vaughn dressed the age of a high schooler. But, the former seemed easier, and much better, to accept.

Imagine Arlo as an older man, principal and walking in with big glasses, wearing suspenders....

She struggled to keep a straight face, and settled for keeping her head down. Vaughn noticed, and ignored it.

"I see. Thank you for informing me. Have you told Keene about this incident?" Vaughn asked, and- oh no, he's crossing his arms too-

She shook her head.

"I'll notify him, then. So, the one who stopped them from running was Liana?"

"It was a group effort," Liana admitted in a mumble.

"Alright. Is there anything else I should know?"

"That's all, sir."

Liana got to finally leave the tied up guys, giving them to Vaughn.

When they walked out of the office, Liana let out a wheeze. "That's totally you right now."

"What are you talking about?" Arlo crossed his arms like he wasn't just mimicking Vaughn.