Chapter 5.

Breakfast hornes sounded through the walls. The body felt heavy as my eyes gently adjusted to the light in the room, I was still on the floor next to a now empty bed. My thoughts went to his packed bag by the door

"Leo?" I tried to sitt up but were blocked by something heavy. Pulling slowly down the white sheet on top of me, a curly golden head boy lay snuggling ontop of me.

"mhm...." Leo liftet his head and squeeze his eyes shut against the light "Im starting to hate that horne" His voice were raspy and went straight to my balls which was currently trapped between his body. He tempted to adjust his body against mine, lifting his torso and slowly grinding his hips against mine.

Apparently I have lost the ability to speak cause all I could get out was "mhanan". My breathing were ragedy and came out in short stomps. Was I about to cum?

Eyes flew open and his body stilled against my throbbing cock. Gazing over me and stopping at our joint hips. He abrouptly jumped of me an ran towards the bathroom, "Im just gona take a quick shower." he called out and locked the door behind him.

Hearing the shower turned on I immediately put my hand inside my pants, grabing a firm hold of my swelling limb. After two good pull I came hard in my pants, my hips fucking the last drops into my palm thinking of his heavy body ontop of me.

Coming down from the high I stared in shock at the messy sperm spot soaking my pants. My dick, the devil itself, layed still in my crotch, softly thumping on a happy beate. I quickly got up cleaning up my dirty mess and changed my clothes. I did not want Leo seeing my horny self and making a fool of me by coming in my pants just by him huging me.

---------------------------------------------------------

"You broke the door?" my father's gaze went quizzically over me. He was standing in front of me with a plate full of toast and cup of coffee in the other.

I was halfway through my own toast, lost in thougth when he came by our table. I shifted uncofertably on the chair not wanting to tell the truth. My body felt wornout and tired not yet ready for yet another day of middle patrol and toilet scrubbing.

"Yes" I answered keeping my eyes on his toast instead of meeting his eyes.

"Well..." he let out an exasperated breath "Fix the door" scrunching together is brows he pointed his coffecup pinky thowards Leo, who had currently tiltet is chair back comfortably with arms crossed, and were softly snoring with a spoon in his mouth "...and fix this". He gestured between us before throtling over to the next table, slumping his butt down on the seat beside Tom, his right hand man.

I grabed Leos shoulder and tried to gently shook him awake. He jumped towards me his head near my shoulder exposing his own bare neck. His scent filled my nostrils, my animal close to the surface, trying to break free.

"Whoa...." Leo broke apart from me, his eyes glowing from our connection.

I fiercely shook my topp trying to clear both my heads "sorry, got too close" I shook my head again and drew in a deep breath of air.

After a moment I clear my throat "So.... um about today... I was wondering if you would like to go hunting with the birds?"

"What?" He lifted his gaze to meet mine "The birds here hunt?"

"Yes" Never leaving his gaze I carefully placed my words. "My fathers tribe is largely filled with bird shifters, all sorts, they even have their own section in the cave. -So do you want...

"Yes" his beautiful face lit up cutting me mid sentence "-Yes I would like that" he broke our eye contact and started to push in on the rest of his porridge.