Movie Chapter 1

Movie Chapter 1- Welcome To I-Island!

"Allmight! Allmight! Wake up!" Izuku shook the said hero behind him since you and Izuku were sitting together since Allmight invited you both to come with him for vacation

"Allmight! Allmight! Wake up!" Izuku shook the said hero behind him since you and Izuku were sitting together since Allmight invited you both to come with him for vacation. It was the first time you were on a plane and you thought it was pointless since you could literally fly with them, but apparently you couldn't since the other humans think your quirk is dragon or something, so it is prohibited to do so.

"Hmm? What is it?" Allmight rubbed his eyes and looked out the plane window.
"Look! The moving island. One that holds at least 10,000 scientists! I-Island!" Izuku said with stars in his eyes. You moved so you could see better and saw the island, it looked pretty cool.
"Visiting I-Island in summer vocation, it's really a dream come true (Y/N)!" He said to you, which made you smile.

"Sounds fun Zuku-kun, a movie island is so cool!" you said leaning your head against the window.
"I didn't know you'll be this excited Midoriya, (Y/N)," Allmight said.
"Oh, is it okay that you invited us here?" You asked.
"Oh yeah, the letter was clear that I could bring anyone I wanted," Allmight smiled.

"If that was the case then why didn't you pick a relative?" Izuku asked him.
"You forget that we have a bond stronger than blood. We will forever share One For All." Allmight said with a clenched fist. Izuku smiled as Allmight spoke again.
"And (Y/N) is here because I wanted to show her the things she needs to know about technology," he motioned to you pressing a button that opened and closed a tv on the ceiling.

"Woah look, it disappears a every time," you said admired, making Izuku sweat dropped.
"I guess that makes sense," he said smiling to you. You're so cute when you're easily impressed.
"Attention everyone! This plane will landing at I-Island soon, so get ready," you heard someone say through a mic.
"Alright, this is going to be busy day, right. Because if it arrive, I have to maintain my muscle form." Allmight said turning into his buff form.

"Now you two, you go change too! You asked the school if you can bring your costumes right?" He asked.
"We did! Let's go (Y/N)!" Izuku grabbed your hand and ran to get your costumes, leaving Allmight standing there a little upset.

"Come on Toshi, bring up your charms! If I have any left,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You three stepped out of the plane and stood there as the floor started to move.
"Cool, movie ground," you awed, crouching down to touch the floor, making Allmight laugh.
"Tell me young Midoriya, what is the reason this place is build?" He asked the boy.

"To gather all greatest scientist in the world. Then doing an ability research with equipment to help the Heroes. This island built to move because to protect the scientist and the result of research from Villains. The security system is tight like Tartarus prison. And for that never be any crime happened in here," Izuku mumbled as Allmight gave you two thumbs up.
"Wonderful words!" A machine scanned you three and it showed both of the boys' names, but is had a confused symbol on you.