𝙸𝚅

𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰,𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰
karter amir wilson

𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰,𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝙰 karter amir wilson

"the demons won, im sorry yall"

i gasped for air as i appeared in this white waiting
room.

it looked dull and the lights were flickering.

"what the hell" i rubbed my eyes and my throat started burning, i tried to get up from the chair but i couldn't. it was like i was glued down.

"really nigga, you took the easy way out?" i heard a familiar voice.

i squinted my eyes as i saw her sitting right infront of me.

"kayla" i smiled but she just looked at me.

"i missed your smile" she looked away and i rocked the chair as i tried to get up.

"stop, that shit hurt" she spoke and i stayed still.

"what you-"

"you never heard to not go to your dead love ones in your dreams?" she made a face.

"so this a dream? bruh cmon i was tryna die" i sat back in my seat.

"why mir mir? to make the whole gang go through what you going through? to make momma give up? bubba? you forgot about him huh? he may not act like it but he would go crazy if something happened to you"

"im just ready to go"

"karter you got too many people that love you man, you gone fuck them up in the head" she responded.

"well i dont feel like nobody love me" i shrugged.

"why would you say that? you got way too much shit to live for man. mama,bubba,the gang? all of them love you and you know that!" she exclaimed.

"im just tired kayla, my brain is tired"

"i was tired, and you told me to keep my eyes open" she responded and i smacked my lips.

"bitch and you still died" i scrunched my face up.

"you right but this not about me" she waved me off.

"karter they need you, its gone be times where the demons gone try you, but you cant let them win" she spoke.

"sometimes i feel they would be better with out me, im nothing but a failure. i had one job.. and that was to-"