Bloody Painter x Dom!Reader (Pt. 1)

2rd Pov:

"Helen! Give it back!!" you whined, trying to jumped and get your hair-brush from your boyfriend's hand. "No!" he giggled, not letting you get it. "Awe goddamnit! You're too tall!!" you laughed and pouting, crossing your arms. "I'm not tall, you're just short!" Helen laughed. "Awe fuck you!" You giggled, jumping up and grabbing the brush finally. He smirked, looking at you after you said that.

"Would you fuck me?" Helen raised an eyebrow. You stopped, stepping back. "Uhm..." you trailed off, looking apprehensive. Helen instantly stopped looking smug and walked over to you. "I'm so sorry If I did something to hurt you! Did I trigger something?" he looked worried. "N-No.. uhm- I should go.." you murmered and left their shared room. Helen tilted his head confused and walked out also down to the kitchen.

"You good man?" asked Dark Link, looking Helen. "No- I said something that triggered something to Y/N-" he mumbled. "What's this about Y/N?" Jeff asked, coming into the kitchen at that exact moment. "I said something that triggered Y/N-" Helen said sadly. Jeff titled his head, "what did you say?" he asked. Helen blushed, "Uh- I asked her if she would fuck me..." Helen muttered aloud. Jeff and Dark burst into laughter, looking at each other first.

"Don't laugh! It's not funny!" Helen whined. "It is though-" Jeff laughed. "Was she raped or something?" asked Dark. "Nah-" Jeff said, laughing. "What then?" asked Dark, after he stopped laughing. Jeff smirked, "Before her and Helen got together- we had a one night stand-" Helen slapped his shoulder, "WHAT?!" Dark burst into laughed again. "Yeah! It was once by the way- when we were tipsy-" Jeff looked into the distance- as though remembering vividly that night.

"What 's so hurtful about that?" asked Helen, still looking flustered. Jeff smirked wider, "Helen dude- she's dom." Helen's eyes behind his mask widened, "OH! She is...?" Helen asked. "Yeah She is- she's probably embarassed." Jeff said, looking at Helen. "Should I let her tell me?" Helen asked. "If you want to have sex with her badly I'd tell her you know-" Dark said, "And If you want to give her time- then give her time." Jeff said. Helen nodded, "Okay..." he said.

Later on You came back into the room, twiddling your fingers. you looked up and saw Helen on the bed. "Hey y/n!" he smiled. "hiya..." you said softly, still twiddling your fingers nervously. "What's up?" he asked. You sighed, "I need to tell you something..." you sighed. He smiled, "If it's about you being dom...? I know-" he pipped up. Your eyes widened. "You know?!" He laughed, "Yep- Jeff told me about your night-" you blush, "Sorry about that- IT was ONE night-" Helen nodded and got up, "I get it." 

His blue eyes met your e/c ones and you blushed. "I'd really like to see you be yourself Y/n~" he purred. You blushed deeper and said softly as he came up closer, "You won't mind...?" He shook his head, "No- I wouldn't." Taking that as an invitation you slammed your lips into Helen's, instantly grabbing the back of his neck. 

I bit his bottom lip trying to get him to open but he refused. I growled darkly, my dominance kicking in and I started to rub him through his pants fiercely. He let out a small moan and I darted my tounge into his mouth, exploring his wet cavern. Our toungs met and instantly they both fought for dominance.

I could tell Helen was surprised when I won, pushing his tounge back. He groaned into my mouth and let out a small "oof!" and I shoved him onto the bed. "Get Ready~" I purred, looking at him, lust evident in my eyes.