• Fifty - One •

KNOCK. KNOCK.

There was knocking at the door catching your attention, pausing for a second making sure it was actually your door.

Then, your phone began to ring.

' Honey🍯' is calling...

" Hello?" You answer.

" I'm here!" You reply with an 'ok' ending the call, walking out your room and answering the door.

" Hey!" Ten greets, smiling.

" Hey," You smile, letting him through.

" Are you ready to go?" He asks, and you shook your head no.

" I was doing some work."

" That explains the glasses." Ten points at your glasses that you forgot you even had on. You pull them off quickly, a little embarrassed. " Don't worry I think you look really great in them! Makes you look much more uh, how should I say it." He hums for a second. shrugging.

" Innocent? I mean you look innocent, act innocent, don't own any sexy clothing. I bet you get shy when people talk about sex huh?" Oh, how your cheeks flared up about it. But were you innocent? Are you innocent?

" Enough chit chat and go get ready!" Ten waves you off flicking his hands at you to go away and get ready. So that's what you did. Got ready.

A buttoned up black dress shirt that fitted around your torso tight, outlining it. Your breast were indeed visible. The buttons on that certain area are working hard. And some grey jeans with your regular low cut converse.

" Ready?" Ten asks, typing on his phone then glancing up. " You have boobs!" Your cheeks flush like a warm blanket over yourself. Turning to walk back into your room and change he stops you. " Wait! Wait! It's not bad it's just, surprising? Anyways, don't be shy. Flaunt what you got!"

You cross your arms across your chest, covering yourself. " Then I'll be seen as a H-O-E.." You spell out.

Ten blinks, taken back. " Did you just spell hoe?"

" Yes?"

" Why? Hoe isn't a bad word. Besides, you won't. Females think that. Don't you know they get jealous when someone has better curves then what they have on themselves?" You shook your head. " Well, now you do."

" But I heard—" Ten was quick to cut you off with the flick of his hand.

" It's best to not listen or hear what others say love. Now, lets go shopping!!" He squeals, smiling and reaches for your hand and drags you out your apartment and down the corridors.

" NEXT!" Ten shouts, for the seventh time as you step out the fitting room.

" Ten," You whine. " I'm tired! I want to eat and go home!" He only shook his head saying the same thing again. With a defeating sigh you walk right back into the fitting room. Another outfit was passed to you.

It was definitely revealing but the outfit didn't look bad. It certainly very sinful.

You walk out, the cold breeze from the store making you slightly shiver. It was a little chilly in here.