↻6

"Shoot him, I said shoot him

"Shoot him, I said shoot him." Jeno commanded and Chenle acknowledged it, aiming it towards the teacher before the sight of red lasers directed towards the boy.

Chenle froze, lifting his head up slowly to see several snipers aimed towards him.
"Shit." He hissed, unable to move unless he had a death wish.

"Damn it!" Jeno hissed out, seeing the masked men enter through the alleyways. "Guys, deal with them- I'm going to get Renjun."

Donghyuck and Jaemin nodded, disappearing down the concrete alleyway as Jeno stealthily made his way closer to the scene.

The first thing he saw was the sight of the girls head being smashed into the brick wall, his actions halting as her body fell to the ground.

"Uh," Jisung began, frantic typing as he saw more men advancing on them. "Guys?"

Before Jeno could speak, a large blow to the back of his head sent his body falling limp on the ground.

The girl groaned, wincing in pain with her cheek pressed to the ground.
"So it wasn't a dream?" She muttered out, waves of intense pain washing over her.

The girl lifted her head, vision blurred and she blinked frantically to clear it up through immense agony and the feeling of the warm sticky substance dripping down her forhead.

"Guys! Guys, Donghyuck he-" Jaemin panicked through the earpiece. "He,"
"What, what happened?" Chenle's eyes narrowed at the possibilities running through his head. "Jaemin?"

"Donghyuck-" the sudden sound of Jaemin's connection being lost made Chenle begin to realise the heaviness of the situation.

"Jisung-"
"Wait, stay there- I'm going to call for back up!" The youngest boy exclaimed, leaving the sniper boy stranded- conscious with a dozen lasers directed to his body.

All he could do was glance back down at the scene playing out.
"Shit," he hissed out, seeing the man stumbling over to the case with his palm against his neck.

Seowoo's eyes fell on the black small object by her hand, squinting at it before her eyes drifted over to the boy who layed unconscious a feet away from her.

The girl groaned in pain, dragging her body to reach out for the object, her head pulsating and the taste of her own blood invaded her mouth.

She wasn't a complete idiot, when she grabbed the black small object, she soon identified it as an earpiece- not hesitating to shakily insert it into her own ear.

"H-hello?"

Chenle's eyes drew down to the girl immediately at the sound of her voice, straightening up in shock, in return of guns warningly clicking at his movement.

"...get out of there." He began, voice low enough for her to hear but no one else to.
"Who...who are you?"

Mr Ryu's legs gave in, tumbling to the ground at the loss of blood yet he began to drag his body to the case.

In that split second, Chenle had to make a choice- one that could change his life forever.

"I'm Chenle and i need your help."

"My help, but-"
"You're the only one who can help me right now- do you see me, I'm on the roof of the building."

Seowoo leant against the wall, drawing her eyes up to see the same sniper boy there.
"Y-yeah, I see you." She breathed out, glancing to the side to see Mr Ryu hauling himself over to the case.

"Good. Listen carefully okay, I need you to kill him."
"What?" She said, eyes wide at his blunt tone.

"Kill him Angel, or you and hundreds can die instead."