17 - Party Member

Both Ricky and Cole appear at the front of a cave. This was the cave Cole used to live when he was still lost here in the Dark Forest.

Cole just look at Ricky who was still gripping him so hard.

"It's okay now." Cole said to Ricky. Ricky, who has his face buried in the back of Cole look up and check his surrounding. When saw that he was in a unfamiliar place, Ricky started to cry.

"Hey, you're coming with me now so don't cry..." Cole console Ricky.

Ricky shakes his head and said, "I'm not crying not because I'm coming with you. I'm crying becuase..." He paused and sob. "I didn't even say goodbye and hug them." He explain.

Cole nod his head in understanding and said, "Do you want to?" He asked.

Ricky think for a second and shake his for disapproval. "It's alright. If I come back there and say goodbye, it'll only make me saying goodbye harder."

"Okay. Let go now. I won't leave you behind."

Ricky's let go Cole. Cole face him and pat his head.

"Are you really sure that you're coming with me?" Cole ask once again.

Ricky harden his face and said, "I'm sure."

Cole just ruffle his head. "Good. Now make yourself more cleaner as we will meet someone later." He instructed.

Ricky nod at him and try to stop crying. Sometimes later, Ricky look presentable than Cole ever know. However, his eyes looks red as he was just stopped crying recently.

Do you want to add 'Ricky' as your party member?

A notification appear in front of Cole. He was shocked as he don't know what this mean.

What is party member, system?

Party members are the companion of the user. Party members will also received exp the same with the user and user's tamed beast.

The system answered. Cole nodded his head and answered yes.

'Ricky' was now part of user Cole's party member. Ricky will also now receive exp.

Cole nodded after reading the notification and ready to summon gate when a follow up appear.

His Summoning Grimoire suddenly appear, open and flipped its page until it comes to the page with picture of the tree. It was the image of Messiah Tree.

The book produced an aura and it fuses with Ricky and vanish.

Ricky just look at him with puzzled face and he just stood there stiffly.

The Messiah Tree blessed Ricky. Ricky won't now encounter bottlenecks below the cultivation of the user.

The Messiah Tree blessed Ricky. Ricky's full potential was now unlocked.

Party Member Name : Ricky
Class : ∅
Profession : ∅
CS : Body Tempering Stage (First Level)
Progress : 0%
CM : ∅
Innate : Water Spirit Body
Skills : ∅
Weapon : ∅
Equipment : ∅
Martial Spirit : ∅

Water Spirit Body
A body blessed by Heaven with water mana. Owner of this body will improved leaps and bounds if partnered with water type cultivation technique.

After reading Ricky's data, Cole can't help but feel shocked especially with the Water Spirit Body. It was practically a blessing from Heaven!

Although most of it was still blank, Cole understand this as Ricky wasn't started cultivating yet. Still, with his Water Spirit Body, he will improved quickly. That Cole was sure about.