↻8

"Out of the 102 missing, only 10 were found

"Out of the 102 missing, only 10 were found. Our specialist teams are working hard to find the bodies of those not yet found-"

Seowoo switched the TV off, staring at the black screen where she could see the reflection of herself.

"Stupid, you're so stupid." Seowoo mumbled to herself, eyes burning, stinging with oncoming tears.

"All you had to do was kill him."

"Kill him or leave."

"I-i, but..." Seowoo trailed off, almost paralysed in fear as she tilted her head up, meeting his masked gaze.

The sight of a dozen red laser beams  pointed to his full black attire had her utterly terrified.
"Well?" He pressed, becoming more agitated as time went on, seeing Mr Ryu reaching the subway door.

"Answer me." He demanded, itching to go and kill the man himself, but he was stuck.

Seowoo was still pressed against the wall, closing her eyes- feeling too overwhelmed to move or speak.

Heart racing fast, unsure it was the adrenaline, fear or the fact she had her head smashed into a brick wall.

The warmth trickled down her neck, at this point soaking her top. Her body flushing with warmth, shock taking over her body.

She couldn't breathe, chest weighing down- causing her to clutch the material of her shirt.

Only the sounds of his shallow, angry breaths could be heard through the ear piece.

"And if I kill him, it doesn't change the fact the bomb willl go off regardless- I can't take apart a bomb!"

"I don't care about the bomb, my mission was to kill him."

Seowoo's lips parted in shock, letting out bewildered, surprised gasp.
"There's no way to stop the bomb is there? Tell me how to stop it from going off-"

"You can't, unless you can rewire and disassemble the bomb in less than 5 minutes."

"But...I don't have my phone on me- let me call the police, they'll come!" Seowoo perked up, her feet pattering against the ground as she ran out of the alleyway.

Frantic, she looked around for a phone box or someone holding a phone.
Bodies littered the ground, the sight of blood and dying people making her gut churn.

"They...oh my God." Her hands trembled, clutching her fist to her chest in horror. Eyes stuck in place, trained on the body that layed on the ground with his face complete unrecognisable.

"Time's ticking." Chenle mused and Seowoo swallowed down the dryness in her throat- in return making the horror resurface- almost choking on the disgust and shock she felt.

She stumbled, spotting the phone box on the pavement, screwing her eyes shut at the feeling that pained her head.

Bringing her hand up, the moisture of her blood staining her fingers and she hissed at the feeling- shaking it off to shakily pick up the phone.

"911, what's your emergency?"
"T-there's a b-"

Yet she was cut off by the sound of the loud explosion and the ground under her shaking.

What's the thoughts :)