Chapter 21

A/N: What is this? Another sneak peak into Aria's POV? Why am I adding her in so much? Questions Questions! Here is the next Update!

IMPORTANT: So not-one person attempted to awsner ANY of my questions for the challenge at the end of last chapter. I will leave one question open; Why is Ivory's powers going beserk?. I will leave it open until next Sunday, on my next update. If no one tries by then, the reward will be unclaimed

***Aria's POV***

"Okay, Come on." I said grabbing Sabrina's hand. I was so dead. Logan is going to yell, and go nuts. But I had to do it, last nights events of Ivory burning Levi, I knew I had to speed up the process.

"Are you sure they wont sense you?" I asked, her striking eyes snapped to mine, the air around us filled with electricity, and made goosebumps cover my arms.

"I am a 50 year old witch, I know how to mask my presence." I felt bad, I had not meant to insinuate she was no good. Her eyes gentled. "Don't feel bad dear, I am just on edge. I do not know what I am walking into." I glared at her. She had lied to me, but had come clean when I confronted her. But more on that later.

I had slammed the door open, not expecting what I walked into. Leo, was next to Ivory, Levi staring like a stupid fish at Aaron and a brunette girl. And a lot of the pack, sat in the dining hall, watching them. Ivory's wide blue eyes, that were so dark, it was hard to believe they could be that dark. and so bright of a blue. Sabrina gasped, and ran toward Ivory, thankfully Leo was a quick thinker and stepped aside.

"Ivianna. Oh my goddess." Sabrina clutched Ivory with a tight grip, knowing the pain she was in, it was a touching moment. Their matching red hair, and deep blue eyes, turned to me, tears in Sabrina's eyes. Her eyes thanking me, for re-uniting her, with her granddaughter.

"What is going on here?" Logan's voice thundered through the hall, I frowned, but smiled brightly when I turned to him.

"Baby!" I ran and jumped in his arms. "You look mighty fine, in this shirt." I said as seductively as I could. He glared at me.

"I'm not wearing a shirt." He huffed, I forced  a laugh.

"Yea you are, its your Birthday Shirt!!!" I giggled. He rolled his eyes, and sat me down.

"We will talk later." He said, clearly ammuned to my distraction technique. "Everyone out!" He demanded to the pack. I went to leave, but he caught me by the hood of my jacket.

"Except Ivory, Aaron, My sons, and you two." He pointed to Sabrina, and the unnamed brunette. Leo stared at his father, I was so proud of him, strong and proud. Levi, continued to stare at the brunette. I huffed and smacked Logan's hand away, and slapped him in the back of the head.

"Stop staring at her, your look like damn moron." I glared at him, his green eyes so much like mine, snapped out of there haze. He rubbed the back of his head, and moved to Ivory. However, I knew my smack did not hurt him, my lack of being a werewolf, let alone a double Alpha Blood wolf, made him probably not feel it. But the fit I threw, when I first realized I had no physical strength, Leo and Levi, learned to play along, and act like it hurt.

"Everyone, Please sit, and lets find out what is going on." Logan sighed, I sat down next to him, everyone following suit. Sabrina sat next to Ivory, much to my son's dismay.

"Lets start with what I came here for. Who is this, and why was I not informed she was on our territory?" He asked, pointing to the brunette.

"Alpha, this is Saloon. My mate." Aaron said proudly, Logan smiled at him.

"That is so sweet! I am so..." Logan cut off my congratulations.

"Thanks Aunt Aria." Aaron said. I felt my eyebrows fall in confusion.

"Why was Levi staring at her?" I asked, Aaron bristled, and looked to Levi.

"That is what I want to know." His voice was deep and gruff. I rolled my eyes, boys and their toys. If they think someone is about to take it, they turn into a whinny bitch. Kind of literally. It took me a few seconds before I realized that it was silent.

"Levi." Logan's growl warned, unappreciative of not having an answer. I placed my hand on his leg, and he offered me a small smile, and pulled me into his lap. As long as he doesn't yell at me, I am okay with this. I snuggled into his arms.

"Well, the thing is. It was a long time ago. Like a really long time ago." Levi started, Aaron growled, and Saloon, the brunette grabbed his arm, bringing his attention to her.

"It was 4 years ago. I was 15 and thought I had to be a Luna to matter to anyone. I was young and stupid. So was Levi." She explained, her voice was soft. Levi glowered, but she ignored him. Aaron seemed to not like where she was taking it, hell, I didnt like where it was going.

"We were making out, and when things got... heated, he went to try and get premonition from his mom, to..."  She trailed off, Aaron began to shake, She clutched at his arm. "Nothing happened, he never showed up after that. I left the pack, and joined my aunts. I came here to visit my parents." Aaron, bless his heart was trying his best to control him self.

"Control yourself Aaron." Logan ordered, the demand crackled with his power. Aaron began to calm down, his wolf knowing to submit, Saloon climber onto his lap. It wasn't until I saw Levi's pained look, did It cross my mind, that it would be hurting Ivory. To confirm my fears, she had her heart in her eyes. Surprisingly no anger, or hatred, but only sadness. So as any protective Luna would, I grabbed a fork from a plate that had been left behind and threw it at Levi's head, it hit its mark, and left and angry mark of the fork. Ivory, unexpectidley laughed, and like every-time anyone heard it, it seemed to lift the spirits of everyone in the room. Her laugh seemed to exploit her magic.

"Okay, now that is out of the way. Aria who is your red-head friend, and how is she related to Ivory?" He asked, I shrunk further into his lap.

"It's Ivory's grandmother, Sabrina Steldon. I found her online, when I posted on Craigslist." I squeezed my eyes shut, and waited for his explosion of testosterone, but instead he just chuckled at me.

"Only you would do that." He laughed, he turned to Sabrina.

"You." Logan glared at the woman, and even though I knew she was strong, I saw her unease. Witches had been hunted down for centuries, but finally when I thought she might cry, Logan gave her a large smile. "Welcome to Wolf's-Bane Pack, I am so glad your here. If you would like, I will take everyone out, and give you and Ivory a moment." Sabrina, nodded her head.

"You okay with that Ivory?" He asked, poor Ivory, sat there looking like a cat lost to sea. But slowly her head nodded.

"Come one everyone."

"Dad, how do you know we can trust her?" Leo spoke up, giving cautious glances to Sabrina.

"She is a skilled witch son, if she wanted to take Ivory, she would of done it as soon as she hugged her." I rolled my eyes, Because I would of brought an unsafe person into MY home. I mentally scoffed. If they used the right head on a regular bases, then they would realize, I am not THAT unpredictable. I want grand-babies, I cant do that if Sabrina took her back to Ireland. Muscle Brained Alpha boys.
_ - - - - _