Gang Is Back (Age Of Ultron 2015)

(See how fast I get stuff up for you guys? When I say "Soon", I mean it. Enjoy, Marvelites.)

In The Distant Reaches of the Galaxy.....

"W-w-Wait!!! No -Plea-URK!" An alien is stabbed in the throat by a golden weapon, killing him instantly in a heap of other creatures that were in the path of the newcomers.

The weapon is pulled out of the bystander, who drops to the floor immediately next to his dead contemporaries, in front of a grinning
Corvus Glaive.

The weapon is pulled out of the bystander, who drops to the floor immediately next to his dead contemporaries, in front of a grinning Corvus Glaive

"Pitiful." He spits out as he steps over his victims.  He then grips his weapon tightly as he approaches a entrance way to what they were looking for. The journey to save the universe, can officially begin.

"Good work Corvus." A deep voice is heard behind him, he turns and steps to the side as a huge figure walks past and opens up the secret doorway.

It is revealed to be a golden glove held up in front of him as he grins a madman's grin.

"Fine....." He shoves his hand into the glove,

"I'll do it myself."

"Who could possibly stop me

"Who could possibly stop me...."

________

"SCOOOOOORREEE!!!!!" Y/N screams out as the alarm blasts out, signaling his win in air hockey against Dre, his blacksmith.

"God damn it!!!" Dre sneers out as he takes the puck from the bottom slot and chucks it against the wall,
"This has to be rigged, it just HAS to be!"

"Naw, you just HAVE to get better." Y/N smiles as he thrusts his hand in front of him, causing Dre to groan as he digs in his pockets and smacks Y/N's hand with a crispy 10 dollar bill.

"Pleasure doing business with the blacksmith" He tucks his money into his back pocket, "Care to go another r-" BUZZ  BUZZ

Y/N feels his phone vibrate in his bottom pocket, he holds up his index figure towards Dre, "Hold on."