The New Book

As I said I will come with something new. And had posted few chapters of the new book. Those who really loved "When Destiny Plays It's Game", I hope you all will also like the new book.

The Restraint Love

Description

"Thank you, bhaiya." That melodious voice and that beautiful smile made me remember her.

That innocent soul in front of me was completely a resemblance to her. Agony passing through me on the realization. A moment over there would make me weaker, I fake a smile to that girl. I made my way towards the Volkswagen, not giving a second glance at them. I was on my destination to Chandigarh, to attend the biggest event of my buddy's life. He was getting married, a decision which I thought he would never take in his life. I was wrong, and he proved to me.

I took my driver seat, putting the engine back to life. I could still find graze of that young girl but had no courage left to have a look. The fear that I would break apart. I was not ready for it and never I was going to be. Was she really resemblance to her? Or was it me who was trying to find her in everyone. This Restraint Love not leaving my heart.

____

Found appealing? Then don't forget to have a look at that book.

Thanks for showering so much love on this book. And I hope you will like the new book same way, I will try to make as beautiful as I can.

- Thanks Sanjh