Chapter 15, liar,liar

CATRA

I walked away, and started helping my friends load my scuffed motorcycle in Lonnie'strusty pick up. My hand stung like crazy; I could only imagine how bad she felt. I get a text, but I was busy, so I ignored

it. After strapping down my bike we all piled in Scorpia's old pick up truck. No one says a word. They are hardly breathing. I used to do this a lot in the horde. But by wouldn't stop. I would turn on them too, so I get why they are quiet. Lonnie looks over at me, She has something to say, I can tell, but she just keeps driving.I

I push the sleeve of Adora's Letterman jacket up and look at my hand.

Her jacket....

I look down realizing I'm still wearing it. I want to rip it to shreds, but it's almost comforting.

We pulled into Frosta's street and parked at the corner. We walked up to a raging party. Adora still hasn't shown up yet.

I don't really I is why I got so mad. We are just friends. I mean seriously why did I do that?! It doesn't change the fact I still am fuming with rage.

You know exactly why your mad. You-

I shook my head. We where at the house.

It wasn't a pumping party, mostly Adora's friends and soccer players. There where a few cheer leaders and Football players scattered around. I went to the punch and grabbed my self a cup.

That's when I noticed a lot of people staring at me. Whispers floated around the room.

Do they already know what happened?! I better get ready to fight my way out of this...

Before I could think Sea Hawk strutted up to me like a clueless pigeon.

That explains it.

"I challenge you to a shot contest!" His words where already slurred, and sea hawk doesn't seem to be a very good drinker anyway.

I chuckled, " I've gone to hundreds of Horde bashes, what makes an upper class city boy think he can beat me? " I laughed, " Your on. "

People circled around us. This was even easier than expected. It was just 10 shots. I thought it was gonna be drink till one stops. I pushed my hair back and grinned.

Mermista yelled go and we where off. It was easy for me. I got them done almost twice as fast as he did. I was done when he started his seventh. He couldn't move fast anyway, so it wasn't really a competition.

Every one cheered and I got pats on the back as I made my self to a couch. I wasn't drunk, but I wasn't sober either, but I also knew it hadn't hit me really. I was relaxing when Double Trouble sat next to me. I lit a cigarette.

Been a while since I've smoked. Shadow Weaver would kill me.

I looked at them sadly. I wanted to tell them....

"Are you okay?" They seemed to be genuinely worried, " Talk to me. "

"I punched Adora" I sighed , " She was trying to cheat on you, and I don't fuck with that shit "

They seemed oddly calm for the fact their girlfriend just tried to cheat.

"Your gonna not wanna get up" the put their arm on my shoulder, "We've got some explaining to do. "

ADORA

We pulled up to the party very late. Bow insisted we get an ice pack, but no one sells pre-frozen ice packs, so here I am, holding a bag of green beans on my face. We got out if the car and walked into the party. Sea Hawk was sobbing asking for Mermista's forgiveness for losing. I chuckled.