EHS Ski Trip⛷

Author's Note: Hey readers, thanks for 10K readers on this book. I am so happy people enjoy my writing. I usually do it for fun or as stress relief. I kind of wish it was Christmas time or New years. I hope you enjoy this story. Don't forget to like and comment. :)

Ricky's POV:

"Hey Nin's, good morning, I brought your favorite lemon herb tea and a gluten free sugar free donut." I said before I kissed my girlfriend Nini on the lips by her locker.

"Good Morning Ricky. Thanks for the morning treats." Nini kissed me back holding my left hand.

"Hey, this morning I saw a poster that East High is having an all school ski trip. I was thinking we could go together?"

"I don't know Ricky. Auditions for the spring musical are coming up and I don't want to break a leg, literally the week before auditions. Also, I can't ski or snowboard like you." Nini said waving to Kourtney at her locker.

"Please Nini. I promise you won't get hurt and we will have fun."

"I'll think about it, Ricky." Nini said as the first period bell rang, and we walked away to first period.

After school, I got home to see my dad working in his new office. He got a decent job and is able to work from home so he's often at home after school.

"Hey Rick, how was school?"

"Same thing every day."

"What's that sticking out of your bag?" Mike pointed to the permission slip.

"I was going to ask you later when you are not busy if I could go on the ski trip."

"Ricky, of course you can. Be careful." Mike put his hand out to sign the sheet.

"Dad.... please let's not have this talk right now."

"I was a high schooler once. I know what these ski trips are like. Booze and babes in hot tubs."

"Dad. I am not that kind of guy and Nini has not even told me if she is going yet."

"I have condoms."

"Dad...." I said walking off to my room while putting in my air pods.

Nini's POV:

I was walking to the theatre group's lunch table when I ran into my best friend Kourtney in the hallway. She was digging through her makeup bag in her locker.

"Hey Kourt, are you going on the ski trip?"

"Nini, you know what happens on high school ski trips. How dare you mention that event. Remember when we were in middle school, we swore not to do stupid things in high school. Not to mention last quarter." Kourtney said emphasizing on the last part.

"Kourt, Ricky is not that kind of guy. He has never been interested in sex and he knows I am not ready." I whispered closer to Kourt.

"Hey, what's taking you guys so long? We are waiting for you at the lunch table." Gina exclaimed as she walked towards Kourtney's locker.

"Miss Salazar-Roberts here wants to go on that dumb ski trip." Kourtney said closing her locker and grabbing her lunch bag.

Gina, Kourtney and I were walking to the lunchroom chatting about the ski trip, when Gina mentioned something that shocked Kourt and I.

"Why is the ski trip dumb, Kourt? You have never been on it yourself; how would you know. I am not trying to be mean. I am just saying, we could all go as a theatre group and have a girl's sleepover." Gina said daydreaming.