Author's Note

(Motivational Speech/ Thank you rant coming up; you've been warned!)

I came across a Greek word called-

Meraki; to do something with soul, creativity, or love; when you leave a piece of yourself in your work.

When I started writing this book, it was just something that used to temporarily make me feel as if my problems didn't exist, no, I'm not being cliche! It very literally felt like that! Anyway, chapter by chapter, I became more invested in the lives and with the feelings of these characters more than I had expected.

I know that sometimes my characters act unreasonable, they say shit that isn't justifiable, and they make decisions that everyone doesn't seem to agree with, but I guess that's how real people are, right? No one's perfect, and I wanted them to be as raw and real as possible!

So, about fifty A4 sheets, an insane amount of scribbling and cutting, 872929 Post-Its later, painstakingly long labor work of editing, 48 hours of overthinking after publishing every chapter, and almost one and a half year later, I finally managed to give this book an end! And no words even come close to describing how satisfying it felt!

So, you know if you have a story or thought or anything like that in mind, pen it down, if you're not ready to publish it, then don't but if you feel like writing, don't hold yourself back because you're scared of what everyone else will think!

Now, for the questions, no, I won't be writing a sequel for this book. I've thought of it as a stand-alone book from the start, and I still want it to be as such. A lot of you requested Bonus chapters about their future and wedding, which is why I didn't include any of that in the Epilogue. So, I'll be posting them as soon as I can!

I do have an intention to write another book, and it's going to be the same genre. I have the main plot and all the characters figured out, just let me get through and make up a solid structure and flow! I don't have any idea when I'll start writing that book, though!

And I've said this so many times before but it's never going to be enough! I cannot ever be grateful enough for you, fam! Thank you for loving and involving your thoughts and time into my characters as much as me, even more so, actually! All of you, each and every reader, silent and expressive, I'm more thankful for each one of you more than I could ever express! 

You've been on this whole journey of crying and calling them out to be idiots and screaming your lungs out at them for not confessing their feelings, and I wouldn't want it any other way. All of you are beautiful, and you deserve the entire world! This is me, signing out from Beyond His Green Eyes!

faye x