Matched

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

'Oh. My. Gawd..' that's all I could think of. I looked at each member as they discuss who's going first. Their faces.. their reactions.. they seemed to be excited but at the same time.. nervous. I mean.. why do they even want to do this in the first place??

(Flash back)

"I'll go first." V said facing me. I blushed at our closeness. Oh my god.. its getting hot in here.

Before I explode from blushing, Namjoon pulled V away from me, clearing his throat.

"What are you talking about??" He asked V looking at him.

"Whaaat? We'll just try it. What could go wrong?" V shrugged approaching me again holding my hand. The other members looking at him. I blushed at his actions. WHAT'S UP WITH THIS GUY??? "I'm ready to help the little guys." He smiled.

"Jimin doesn't need hel--*"

*WHACK*

J-Hope was stopped mid-sentence by Jimin slapping the back of his head and glared at him.

"AISH! You little fucke--*"

*WHACK*

He was stopped again, but this time, Jin slapped him.

"YAH!!!" Hobi glared at them with Jungkook whizzing at the back. The rest of us looked at them before V looked back at me squeezing my hands.

"Should we start?" He grinned at me.

"Yeah.. uh.. I wanna try too." Yoongi said pulling V away again from me. Everyone else said that they would give it a go so I told Van to get ready. Will they match the little ones?

(End of flashback)

"I wanna be first!!! I always go first!"

"Cooky!"

"Hey. I suggested it. I'll go."

"Tata!"

"No. The oldest goes first."

"Jay!"

"Yah. I'm the leader here!"

"Koooya!"

"Why don't we do it by height?"

"Mangie?"

"Do you really wanna fight hyung??"

"Chiiim!"

"Yah yah yah! Stop it! Let Sae-jun decide."

"Shook shooky.."

I perked my head up to look at the commotion going on once I heard my name. They stopped for a moment and a new commotion began.

"She'll pick me for sure. Were the same age."

"Tsk. She'll pick me. I'm injured!"

"You mean the one that you did on purpose?"

"Well she owe me. She'll pick me!"