Part 94

Amyra is playing with Keerti...

Amyra- Angel pakdo..

She is running and Keerti is running behind her they both are giggling..

Keerti took Amyra in her arms and hug her..

She kissed on her forehead..

But then someone come near them and took Amyra from her arms..

Amyra- Angel bachao.. Angel..

Keerti- (shout)Amyra..

She wake up shouting Amyra name from her dream.

She look around and realise that she see a dream..
She took her phone and called Naksh but he didn't answer..

She then called Naira and asked her about Amyra..she felt relief after listening that she is fine..

After sometime..
Naksh wake up rubbing his eyes..he is feeling headache.. he didn't remember anything he did yesterday..

Naksh- ahh my head..

He took his phone and see time..he got up from bed saying that he got late...then he remembered that today is Keerti wedding and from today she will be someone wife..

This thing pained his heart.he sit on bed holding his head..

Naksh pov
finally this day came in my life.. frankly I don't want to see this day in my life..but I have gave Keerti that kind of pain..so it's my turn to feel the same pain..it's like tit for tat..today Im going to feel this pain when my love is going to be someone else..from today she is will be Abeer wife..

After sometime..
He got ready and come downstairs..

Then he got message from yash that he and family leave to attend Keerti wedding..

Naksh goes toward Amyra room but she is not in her room...

Naksh thought that Amyra goes with Yash..

Naksh sit in car and started driving toward venue where Keerti wedding going to take place..

Keerti is getting ready in her room.. Naira Saanjh and Akshara enter there..

Keerti look at them..

Keerti- Naira Amyra where is she..

Naira- she will come with Naksh bhai..

Keerti- ok..

After sometime..

Naksh is feeling really low..his sadness is clearly visible on his face...

Abeer is waiting for Keerti..after sometime Keerti come downstairs with karthik and Saanjh...

Naksh look at her..he is lost in her beauty...she is looking really gorgeous..he is feeling pain but seeing her a smile come on his lips unknowingly..

Keerti look at him..

She see him lost in her..then she look around him but Amyra is not with him..

Abeer hold her hand and they both get on stage... Naksh is continuously looking at her without blinking his eyes..

As he is punishing himself..

Abeer put garland around her neck..then she put garland around his neck..

Naksh close his eyes..tears rolled down from his eyes..

After sometime...
They both enter in mandap and sit beside eachother..