→GAME START

—

RIKU GROANED AT THE SOUND OF SOMEONE noisily tapping their fingers messily on a keyboard. The annoying sound irking the fifteen year old girl as she lost some of her focus on her game. 

With her concentration broken, Riku glared at the smug figure sitting oh-so-comfortably on her computer desk as he pushed the keyboard buttons to control his character in a pathetic game of Roblox.

Pausing her game, her eyes narrowed at her red-haired best friend of thirteen years "Will you be quiet?!"

The female could just picture the smirk that rested on Karma's lips as he continued to tap on the space bar continuously, knowing fully well that he was disturbing her game time and that he was annoying her to no end.

Half-expecting that reaction from him, Riku could only roll her eyes as she laid back down on her bed, hiding under her covers. Her game temporarily forgotten as she thought about what had happened earlier at school today. 

Koro-sensei. A large yellow octopus with a height of 3 meters, was the reason behind as too why 70% of the moon was destroyed, leaving it in its permanent crescent shape as a result.

Koro-sensei. Considered to be a living superbeing, who moves at the speed of Mach 20. Mach 20. Is also planning to do the same thing to Earth by March, next year.

Koro-sensei. Class 3-E's, their homeroom teacher. As weird as it sounds, the yellow octopus was an official part of the faculty at Kunugigaoka Junior High as a teacher (Although, no one else but the chairman and the government knows that).

Koro-sensei. Their target. 

Believe it or not, Class 3-E was given the full pleasure of having the chance to kill, to assassinate, their homeroom teacher so that they could  "save" the Earth and all of humanity. Bullshit.

Them? A bunch of fifteen year old's who are trying to figure out their futures? A class full of kids who were constantly degraded and looked down upon? Them?

It was too much information for Riku to take in. Worst of all, they has to keep the assassination a complete and total secret.

Meaning, she can't tell Karma. Not yet, at least. Not until he's back from his suspension.

Riku frowned to herself. She was so used to share everything with the red-haired prankster that she almost didn't know how to keep it a damn secret.

Drowning in her own thoughts, she didn't notice from under the covers that Karma stopped his game and looked at the lump hiding under the white and pink blankets. Raising an eyebrow at his friend's behavior.

He knew that Riku was someone who preferred to speak quietly than obnoxiously, that she was that someone who was more of a listener than a speaker. To other people who aren't close with her, at least.

Having to know each other ever since they were around toddlers, they grew up together knowing each other's likes and dislikes. Knowing each other's habits and hobbies. Knowing each other's deepest secrets and each other's darkest nightmares. 

They know each other like the back of their hands.

And right now, his best friend was tense. 

Riku snapped out of her thoughts when she felt the warmth of her covers being snatched away from her. The female closed her eyes and let out a quiet whimper.

Standing  beside her bed, Karma's gold eyes held amusement as he watched Riku shiver at the cold temperature of her room, her being a lazy-ass refusing to tone down her AC.

Karma chuckled "Well, aren't you going to finish your game?" The red-head asked as he picked up her violet PSP, the screen displaying the words PAUSE with a game character stopping mid-air.

"I would, if you promise to play more quietly." Riku remarked.

"No can do, princess." Karma only shook his head. 

At the pet name, multiple tick marks appeared all over Riku's face as she grabbed a pillow and launched it, aiming for Karma's face "I told you not to call me that!"

She missed. Karma could only chuckl again as he went to grab the pillow and sat at the end of her bed. Sitting Indian style as he faced her, "I would, if you promise to tell me what's up with you." Although his face displayed the same mischievousness he always shows, Karma's eyes and tone says other wise.

Riku froze, but only for a moment, hoping Karma wouldn't catch it "It's nothing, Karma."

Karma scoffed "It doesn't seem like nothing. Riku, you're someone who is not easily bothered, but your tense shoulders tell me that you are." Damn it, she hated it that he could read her like an open book.

The lavender-haired female shook her head, dismissing the topic "I told you, it's nothing. When are you coming back to school?"

Karma raised an eyebrow, wanting to know what's bothering her so much that she had to change the topic, but decided to let it go for the time being. Following along, Karma smirked "In a few days. Why? You miss me that much?"

Thankful that Karma decided to let it be for once, Riku let out a breath of relief, not wanting to be sued by the government at such a young age. But once she caught up with Karma's teasing tone, the female did not hesitate to throw another pillow at the red-head.

While Karma laughed loudly at her antics, Riku muttered under her breath, making sure he doesn't hear a word "I'm just...worried on how you'll react."

Her eyebrows furrowed, how you'll react once you were given permission to kill a teacher.

Xoxo
D🌙