{TRAPDOOR}

Roxi Ryder had a bad past, like the kind your whole body tries to forget to make it easier, but your mind won't let you. That was one of the reasons she never told anyone her first name; she was paranoid they would look her up in the database of S.H.I.E.L.D and find out about what she'd done, about her.

Natasha Romanoff had been brought up as an assassin, being trained until her emotions could easily be faked, her skills being hammered, and refined to their finest.

Natasha herself was not a particularly open person and rarely opened up to be people she knew well. But then she meets Agent Ryder, who is so closed off that nobody even knows her first name and it makes her annoyed that she can't read the girl, and Natasha makes it her mission to learn more about the girl.

!DISCLAIMER!
I do not own any of the Avengers except Roxi all credit goes to Stan Lee (R.I.P) as well as any other characters you recognize from the original films. Any characters you don't recognize and any plot lines you don't recognize belong to me.

!WARNING!

My writing has got so much better through the process of writing this story, While it's not great at the beginning it gets better later on, so please bear with old me's writing, I will eventually come back and edit this at some point.

{A/N:} Well. Here I am starting yet another Marvel Fanfiction. I really need some help with impulsiveness. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the story!

JabberJay11

Started: 24th May 2020