Twenty-One.

A knock on the door awoke Amelia from her midday nap. She had been doing training with Maira for three hours that morning and instantly fell asleep as soon as her body hit the couch. She had become so used to her weekly routines, getting up at 7.30 in the morning to run around the grounds with Kate for an hour, then attend her scheduled meetings with Maria that usually ran overtime. After her meetings she'd have a nap, then have some lunch, shower, change and read up on all the things she'd have to get used too once she became an official royal and apart of the Firm.

Amelia groaned as she rolled off the couch, hitting the floor accidentally in the process. Whoever was disturbing her nap did not know her schedule then. She got up from the floor with another groan as the knock repeated itself. She walked towards the door, sighing as she did so. Hoping to get a little bit of time to herself before she had to start doing engagements after her official engagement party with Prince Harry.

"Miss Middleton?" The voice outside her door spoke as she opened it. The man looked shocked for a second before composing himself to give her the message he had been sent to do so.

"Yes?" She asked, tiredness clear in her voice.

"The Queen requests a meeting with you, alone." He said, Amelia woke up instantly, it had been a couple of months since Amelia had seen the Queen. She had been corresponding with her through letters about her plans for the wedding and almost all of them had been approved.

"When?" Amelia asked

"2 o'clock in the Drawing Room of Buckingham Palace, you have already received clearance for this visit and any other visits her Majesty requests." He said, she nodded.

"Okay, thank you for letting me know, what's your name?" She asked he looked surprised she had wanted to know his name. He looked young, probably only a few years younger than she was to be working for the Royals. She wondered what his position was and where he had been stationed.

"Daniel, your grace." He said, she smiled

"Please, I'm not married yet. Amelia will do, or if you're too scared to say that than Miss Middleton." Amelia said with a small smile, it was her ambition to know everyone who worked in Kensington Palace for future reference once she was married to Harry. She wanted them to like her, and not think of her as another royal who only saw them as servants.

"Sorry Miss, I won't say 'your grace' until you are married to Prince Harry." He said Amelia smiled with his response.

"Okay, good afternoon to you then, thank you for letting me know," Amelia said, Daniel nodded and left Amelia to get ready for her meeting with the Queen. Once she closed her apartment door she looked at her watch to see that she had an hour until she needed to start heading towards Buckingham Palace. She decided to have something quick to eat before getting into the shower.

While getting ready, she wondered what the Queen could possibly want to talk to Amelia about alone without Harry present. For her outfit to visit the Queen she decided to wear a green cardi and black pants. She wasn't sure if it was a formal meeting or not so she'd rather be presentable then not presentable which would mean wearing something that she'd normally get away with while being in the same company as Harry, Kate and Will but could not get away with while being in the company of a Queen. She decided that she'd wear some brown high heeled boots as well to make it more presentable.