Chapter 1

Blair's POV.

"BLAIR!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" My drunk of a mom yelled from downstairs. I jolted awake from my short slumber. I limped downstairs to see what my mother wanted.

I made it downstairs to see my mother and step father giving each other sloppy kisses.

I cringed but, didn't say anything and just waited for them to stop and notice I was there. A couple more sloppy kisses and then they finally turned to me. I took a deep breath and visibly gulped.

" Blair didn't I tell you to clean this house spotless!" My angry mother said.

" You should know to follow orders. You know what happens when you don't." My step father Gabe cut in with an evil smirk

FUCK.

It's true, what my mother said. She did tell my to clean the house before she got back but I was exhausted and I fell asleep to long. I knew what was coming next.

" YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD" My mother screamed. She got up and slapped me across my face.

" I'VE DONE SO MUCH FOR YOU AND NOW YOU GO AND DISRESPECT ME"

Gabe got up and looked at me with a grin. I knew what he was going to do after my mom was done beating me.

My mother punched and kicked me down to the floor where I lay helplessly.

"STOP! Please. Please" I begged on the floor.

She started to kick me even harder. I screamed in pain. "STOP SCREAMING YOU BRAT!" My mom yelled at me.

I shut my mouth after that and silently cried as my mother finished breaking my ribs and bruising my legs and arms. She kicked my now broken ribs once more and scoffed at my bleeding body.

"Pathetic. Why did I end up with such a useless child." And with that left me there lying on the floor.

I was helplessly laying there on the floor knowing no one was going to help me and crawled up the stairs to my room. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water. The water was either scorching hot or freezing cold. I really wanted to take a hot shower.

I stood there, the boiling water burning my bruised skin. Why me? What did I do to deserve such a miserable life? I slid down the wall and choked up a sob.

I pulled my legs to my chest and cried. The water was hiding my tears, best place to cry right. I got back up as soon as the water turn icy.

I changed into a hoodie and some random pants. I went back in to the bathroom to dress my cuts and bruises. Most importantly my ribs.

I felt my tears rise up wanting to leave my eyes.

I look terrible. I look hideous. I look disgusting. I look so...gross.

I let the tear slip out but, quickly wiped it away. I finished dressing my wounds and laid in my bed.

I was lost in my suicidal thoughts for a while until I heard footsteps up the stairs. I started to panic and shake, knowing who it was and what he was going to do to me.

**Trigger warning** (stops when I see the bolded words again)

The door flings open and I see my step father, Gabe.

He waltzed into my room. I backed away, slamming my back into the wall. He grabbed my legs and pulled me back to the bottom off the bed.

Gabe had a smirk on his face as if he was going to enjoy what he was going to do or maybe the fact that he was hurting me.

He pinned my arms down hard on the bed. "Please. You don't have to do this. Please dont do this. Please." I begged with tears threatening to leave my eyes. That just made him angry. He slapped me across the face.

"YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU BITCH!" My step father growled loudly. I whimpered.

I was weak. I hadn't had time to heal from the beating I just got. I couldn't fight back. A tear left my eye and then another.

Gabe put his hands up my hoodie. "Please" I whispered.

He continued what he was doing like it was right. He ripped off my hoodie. I looked over at it on the floor.

Another tear left my eye.

He took off my pants. Another tear left my eye.

He started to touch my chest. Another one left my eye.

" Don't act like your not enjoying this you whore!" he yelled at me.

I nodded my head slightly in the motion no and whimpered, hoping he wouldn't hit me.

An hour later

Gabe left my room with a satisfied grin plastered on his face. I laid there on my bed feeling uneasy, gross, sad, angry, and upset.

How could someone do this to a kid? Tears flooded my eyes.

"Someone, please save me from this hell." I whispered as I curled up into a ball, breaking down in tears. I cried there until I ran out of tears.

My head was throbbing from all the crying. I tried to get up but, ended up falling on the floor. I slowly crawled, wincing in pain each time.

I finally reach the bathroom and I need to redress my wounds from earlier.

I stared at my self wondering what would happen if I just didn't wake up one day. No one would notice. No one would care. I'm worthless.

" I'm alone." I said but came out more as a whisper.

I carfully bent down to the level of the cabinet. I opened it up to get more bandages but a tiny piece of metal shined as the light hit it. I grabbed it and pulled up my sleeves.

One. Two. Three. Four.

I looked at my blood dripping out of my arms and watched it as it landed on the floor. A tear slipped out off my eye and landed on the floor with my blood.

**Trigger warning over**

I stared for a while until I started to feel like I was going to pass out from the lack of blood I had.

I wobbled over to get some bandages. I finished up and walked back into my room. I laid there and remember I had school in the morning.

I silently cried myself to sleep knowing that I was going to wish I had just killed myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I don't know when I'll update. I don't really have any of this planed out.

Anyways, I hope y'all like the first chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!

Future amauri:
I'm kinda like fixing the chapters up a little to get them to fit together. I'll be putting one of these on the chapters I changer anything in. Bye for now!!

-amauri 😊