Chapter 42

Yuichi's POV

"H-Hands up! Who are you!" I heard. I jolted awake and put my hands upon instinct. 

"I-I asked Who you were! A-Answer me!" The inkling trembled pointing his blaster at me. 

"Woah Woah, Chill Atsushi, They're no harm." Kiyoshi hushed. 

"Huh? But! Who are they!?" The inkling called Atsushi asked. 

"Yuichi? Erina? Do you two want to introduce yourselves to our new recruit?" Hanako asked. 

"Oh, This is the new recruit?" I asked. 

"Yup! This is Atsushi! He's still a bit green in places but he's got attitude! And you know we love attitude around here." Hanako smiles. 

"Oh okay. Hi Atsushi-Kun. My name is Yuichi, I'm a former member and leader of this team. Nice to meet you." I held out a hand so he could shake it. 

"... Hi... my name is Atsushi." He mumbled before shaking hands with me. 

"Hey, Kiyoshi-"

"I know what you are about to say and if I were you I would stop right there." Kiyoshi glared. 

"He's shorter than you~." I taunted. 

"Yuichi... I will give you 5 seconds to run..." Kiyoshi smiled. (You know those smiles? Where they are angry on the inside? No? Just me? I watch too much anime don't I)

"Ahahahaaha... I should run..." I said and ran out of the small shack as fast as I could before Kiyoshi came running after me. 

********

Erina's POV

"Oh wow. And there they go. Let's hope Kiyoshi doesn't hurt Yuichi like last time." Hanako-san sighed. 

"Last time?" I asked. 

"Yup... Yuichi came back tattered up to the point he couldn't walk. I had to treat him and I forced Kiyoshi to help me." Hanako-san replied. 

"Oh no! I'm going after them!!" I exclaimed and tried to run after them. 

"Erina-chan! You shouldn't! You're new here right? You shouldn't go out there on your own." Hanako-san stopped me. 

"BUT!"

"No, Yuichi started it. It's his fault." Hanako-san said. 

"... fine. I'll stay." I sighed. 

****Few minutes later****

"Oh, They're back," Hanako-san said. I looked up to see if Yuichi was okay. 

"Not bad. A single bruise. You were nice to him I see Kiyoshi." Hanako-san sighed taking out the AID basket. 

"Tch, even I wouldn't hurt the guests," Kiyoshi-san grumbled. 

"Yea yea. There you go Yuichi. This is the last time I'm going to tell you to stop taunting Kiyoshi like that." Hanako-san said. 

"Ughh, But it's fun to taunt Chibi~" 

"AHH?!"

"Yuichi. Stop." Hanako-san sighed. 

"I feel so sorry for you Hanako-san." Atsushi-Kun laughed. 

"You should," Hanako-san replied. 

"Wait, Where's Osamu?" Yuichi asks. 

"Osamu? Oh, He's on vacation." Hanako-san replies. 

"Oh, I wanted to see him. But oh well." Yuichi sighed. 

"Then be thankful I came back today bullsquid..." I heard. 

"OSAMU! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN BRO! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!" Yuichi exclaimed when he went to hug a very tall male. 

"Nothing much bro, How have you been? How's Inkopolis square?" The inkling asks. 

"It's great! I've made so many new friends and mates! But of course no one can top you!" Yuichi let go. 

"Typical Yuichi, He gets all baby baby only around Osamu." Hanako laughed. 

"Shut up~!" Yuichi groaned. 

"Yuichi? Who's this?" I asked. 

"Oh, This is Osamu, My first ever friend. We made the team and Hanako and Kiyoshi joined us. I had to leave them behind though," Yuichi-san smiled. 

"Hey there. Nice to meet you." Osamu-san smiled. 

Heyo everyone! Can anyone guess where I got the names Atsushi and Osamu are from? Thank y'all for reading! CHEERS!