Chapter Ten

Chapter ten

Sahil knew it was stupid of him to call her impulsively and ask her to leave because neither had he terminated the contract nor he intended to do it. And she was right, he would've sued her if she had agreed. Call it whatever, he was a devil.

But after Aditya left, he had been frustrated to no end and in his anger he called her because he didn't want anyone coming in between their friendship.

Infact he couldn't even remember the last time he had lost his temper like this. But this woman had just entered in his life, four days ago and was already creating havoc. He needs to be more careful.

Sighing he dropped his head back because he still had a long day ahead.

There was a knock on the door and he sat up allowing the person to enter. Rohit entered inside and looked somewhat nervous.

"What is it?" He asked and Rohit fumbled.

"Sir, that─Reva Khurrana is here and demanding to see you." He informed with a scared look and as expected a tiny trace of irritation was there on his face.

"Fuck it. Send her in." He ordered and Rohit nodded before leaving. Could this day get anymore worse?

Reva Khurrana was a well known model and had been a pain in his ass since they met at a business party. He had hated her clinging to him and even after his stern warnings, threats and cold responses, she continued to stick to him like a leech.

The door was thrown open and Reva came sauntering inside with an extra sway to get hips. She was beautiful, he would give her that but he wasn't sure if she really was under that heaps of makeup.

"Sahil, how are you sweetheart?" She asked in a sweet voice, taking a seat without his permission. He gave her a cold glare but she ignored it.

"Why the fuck are you here." He asked and she just gave him a seductive smile.

"You know I love this side of yours. You come straight to the point and it makes you look even more sexy." She winked while he rolled his eyes and relaxed in his chair.

"Then you should learn that too. Now come to the fucking point." The insult was direct and she sure hated it because she curled her fists under the desk but then composed herself.

She stood up and walked upto his chair seductively and he watched her every move. When he didn't stop her, she made a move to sit on his lap but on the last moment he turned his chair making her stumble but she prevented herself from falling.

"What the fuck!" She sneered glaring at him and he coolly shrugged.

"I didn't give you the permission to sit on my chair, still you did but I would've asked Rohit to pull the chair as well if he would've been standing right behind you." The emptiness in his eyes was enough for her to know that he would have done that without another thought.

She was still fuming but a little shaken as well. Clenching her jaw she looked away trying to get her act together.

"You're messing with the wrong person Malhotra." Reva warned him but it had no effect on him. Instead he turned to her and stood up, towering her frame and she was intimidated as she unconsciously took a step back.