XXXVI

"ga- bOi"
_________________________________________

30 MINUTES AGO

"Well, noona makes me watch Pororo and she changes my clothes," Jungkook said as they ended up in Eunhee's room using the duplicate key Taehyung gave Jimin.

"Uhh.. what time does your noona change your clothes?" Jimin asks him and his eyes glow before continuing.

"Around 7 in the evening after I wash my hair, she waits for me," Jungkook replies and Jin and Jimin swallow the unexpected lump in their throats before nodding to each other..

Its all for Jungkook

"Wait, you're not allowed to shower? Its because of your system, right?" Jimin asked the bulky robot infront of him.

"Well, noona said I could shower atleast once a week so the circuits inside of me wouldn't get flooded, so I wash my hair instead," Jungkook said.

"Since its late now, you should go and do your business," Jimin said nervously and Jungkook nodded before taking his towel and walking inside the bathroom.

As the door to the bathroom clicked, signalling it to be closed, Jimin faced Jin.

"Hyung, tell me why you said this was a good idea in the first place?" Jimin asked him and he tilted his head to the side.

"Well, Jungkook's gonna be lonely, so I was thinking maybe we would be taking care of him like how Eunhee used to take care of him," Jin explained and Jimin narrowed his eyes before replying.

"Well hyung, what if Eunhee blowjobs him almost everyday? Would you also do that to him? Or what if she kisses his lips? Would you do that to him?" Jimin asked as he looked at Jin hyung while cocking a brow.

Seokjin's ears turned red, he didn't actually think about that whole thing.

And at that moment he knew, he f*cked up.

"Well, I didn't know Eunhee would do that to him though. I mean, all of you told me that he's the project, not a sex bot," Jin said, clearing his throat as he tried to call himself.

"Lets just hope Eunhee doesn't do those kinds of stuff to him, the boy is practically attached to her," Jimin said and Jin nodded.

After a couple of minutes, they were interrupted by a click of the door.

And out a stepped a handsome Jungkook wrapped in a towel.

Jimin's jaw dropped and his eyes widened seeing the delicious sight infront of him.

Meanwhile, Jin was standing there, completely composed with his eyes looking like a deer caught in headlights, with zero homo found in him.

"Um, hyungs...," Jungkook called softly and Jin coughed loudly, snapping Jimin out of his trance.

"Yes dadd- I mean Jungkook?" Jimin said and Jin nudged him by the side with a glare.

"We need to put you in some clothes now, are you wearing boxers?" Jin asked and Jungkook hesitated before letting go of the towel wrapped around his waist.

Jimin didn't even notice he was holding his breath the whole time as he saw the towel fall to his feet.

"Y-yes, I am," Jungkook said, rubbing the back of his neck as his hyungs looked at him in nothing but boxers.

"I will go and get your clothes now," Jimin spoke as he approached the closet, his hands on the handles before pulling it open.

He scanned the different clothes hung in the closet. One side was full of dresses and blouses, and on the other side was some plain shirts and sweaters.

He took down a white shirt and also made up his mind on getting a pair of sweatpants as well. He scanned the different drawers at the bottom.

Big mistake.

As he opened the first drawer, the first thing he saw was lace.

Yes, lace in different colors.

Jimin licks his bottom lip before biting it, looking at the underwears right before him.

Oh look, black lace with a cute ribbon on it, kinky.

My favorite kink

I wonder what Taehyung would look like in lace-

JIMIN. STOP.

He shuts his eyes closed before closing that drawer and moving on to the other drawer right below it.

Thankfully, he finally saw sweatpants in different colors, neatly folded and stacked. He takes the one on the very top before closing it.

He stood up straight before walking towards Jungkook.

Suddenly, Jungkook's eyes flashed blue and his eyes widened before running to the exit of the bedroom, not bothering even though he was still in his boxers.

"Jungkook! Wait!" Jimin exclaimed and Jin's jaw dropped as he ran after the boy.

"My show is starting!" He replied before plopping himself on the couch.

Jimin and Jin ran after him, the clothes flying on the floor at the process, including Jin.

Yes, Jin tripped on the carpet and landed face first, his poor nose smudged at the process.

"My nose is getting ticklish," he mumbled through the floor as he brought himself up to his knees.

"Looks like there's no way we're going to make him budge from that couch," Jimin muttered before walking to Jungkook, plopping himself down while listeninf to the Pororo intro.

"Excuse while I go and sneeze," Jin said before walking to the kitchen for some tissue.

EUNHEE POV

Me and Chaeyoung finally arrived at our old home, where we grew up in with mom and dad.

The house was located behind the mountains, and it was pretty cold but warm inside the house. It had two-stories with a huge field infront.

Chaeyoung parked her car beside the house and I slowly got off the car while she exited first, walking to the back of the car to get my stuff.

"You can go and rest at your old room, I'll go to my old room, then we'll have dinner," she told me whilst giving me my luggage.

I nodded at her and took my luggage, I took out the key I had in my bag before inserting it and twisting the doorknob open.

With a small click, the door opened to reveal a warm and clean home. Some stuff was still untouched since we were kids. The only thing that changed was the position of the sofa in our living room.

Chaeyoung followed after me closing the door and I smiled at her before walking upstairs to my old room.

As I twisted the half-rusted doorknob open, my eyes widened as the nostalgic moments of my childhood started flooding my mind.

A pile of stuffed toys and a peach-colored bed by the side, a dollhouse at the middle, a stereo beside the pink dresser, a toybox at the corner.

A smile made its way to my face as I approached the bed. Mom must've had cleaned the rooms ever since we moved out. I smiled to myself, a lone tear leaving my eye as I sat on the bed.

Then, I remembered something

I placed my luggage by the side and opened my handbag.

To take out,

The brown book.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

If y'all don't vote Eunhee's mom will haunt you in your sleep.

I was watching Miraculous with my baby brother and I was srsly tRUSFRATED that they haven't gotten together like uGh -_-

Yay the chapters are getting longer :D

The cliffhangers get more spicier >:)