Prologue

Note: 

Note: 

some of these chapters are rewritten, and some are not. I'm currently in the process of rewriting everything, and I chose to do this chapter by chapter, so I don'have to take the whole book offline and spam everyone when I put the book back up.

I apologise for some of these chapters lol. I didn't take this book serious when I first wrote it. My writing style has changed a lot and I'm trying to be satisfied with this book again since I do love it a lot.

There are a lot of cringy and embarrassing moments in this book so be aware LOL.

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

I breathe in a sharp breath as I stand in front of the big college building. Students were running around the campus, some smoking, some just talking, and some just being completely antisocial, only looking at their phones. It wasn't too warm out, luckily, and suddenly the nerves about starting at a new college filled my veins. I had been suffering from anxiety ever since my mother passed away, and starting somewhere new, without knowing anyone, felt refreshing yet awfully uncomfortable. All sorts of thoughts flew through my head, like; what if I don't find any friends? What if everyone finds me annoying? And much more. Though- I know I shouldn't care about the opinions of others too much, I still couldn't help it. I think it's in the nature of a human to be a little insecure. There is nothing wrong with it. 

My freshly painted nails got ruined by my teeth as I brought my fingers to my mouth and started biting on them, a bad habit I couldn't seem to shake. It was my first day at college after a dreadful year due to my mother passing away. It was too difficult for me to go to school, to be around people as my mind was fogged with memories and thoughts of the woman who raised me. It was an awful time, and I got transferred to this college due to my lack of presence at my last school, I couldn't keep up with homework and barely went to any of the classes.

It has been exactly one year since my mother has passed away due to a dreadful illness. She breathed her last breath in front of my eyes, but nobody, no teacher, or no principal wanted to understand the situation I was in. The sight of my mother dying right in front of my eyes is a view I can't shake from my memories. It pops up into my dreams at night, my day dreams, even when I'm thinking about something random. It is traumatising to see someone you love die in front of you. My skin felt tight and my heart wouldn't stop racing when the doctors told me she was gone, I still think about it more than I like to admit. It will follow me everywhere. I couldn't focus on my school work, so, I got behind and I was unable to take any of my exams. They wouldn't allow me to— I mean, why would they? My old college only cared about how many students passed each year, and I would have been a negative influence on that. They knew I was going to fail. And so did I, but I never wanted to admit that. I didn't want this to bring me down as much as it did. I couldn't let myself give into it. 

I had failed my mother's last wish, she wanted me to do well at school and be happy. That was really her last wish— for me to be happy. But here I am, at a new school, no friends, I have nobody. And I am far from happy.

A bell as big as a small pony swung from left to right, chiming loudly into the air. Meaning the first class was about to start, and I hadn't even gone inside of the building yet. A thick nervous lump formed in my throat, which i quickly swallowed away. I quickly shook my thoughts out of my head, and turned on my heels, walking inside the big building. So many unknown voices, scenery and people were around me, and I started to grow more nervous by the second. 

There was a crumpled paper in my pocket with my schedule of the day written on it. I took it out and scanned it carefully. Today wasn't too long, thankfully, I felt like I could pass out if I had to start out with a long day. The weather out was nice, cold, but sunny. I was excited to go back home and lay in my bed for the rest of the day, relaxing and eating. My eyes fell on the first subject of the day; History, my favourite.

I tilted my head when I read the teacher's last name as I whispered; 

Mister Ackerman.

Forbidden Love

I do not own any of the art used in this story. I do not own attack on titan and Levi Ackerman. Credits goes to the creators and artists.

DISCLAIMER!

Levi and the MC are both 18+