𝘹𝘷𝘪. 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 (𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝘧.𝘺.𝘢.𝘺.𝘤.𝘴. 𝘱𝘵.2)

↫↫↫↫↫ cold soba ↬↬↬↬↬
(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

to say that she was tired was an understatement.

her body was ready to give out and drop-dead where she was standing. the loud noises were echoing throughout the noodle shop as students were piling in group by group, making the sound almost deafening, which hurt even more.

she had switched out her shift on tuesdays to the after-school rush for the convenience of her co-worker who was 3 years her senior, preparing for his college thesis.

kicking her soft heart, she gritted her teeth into a smile as she served customer after customer. her cheeks have never hurt even more, and her arms felt like what she was serving. noodles.

not to mention, she was really hungry.

suddenly, the door burst open and two brightly colored heads popped out from behind the door.

one of them was a pink fluffy bob of hair on top of an equally pink-tinged perky girl. she seemed like a gigantic ball of energy that never stopped smiling, someone who was almost the complete opposite of [name].

and the other one was a very very familiar head of spikes.

"why, isn't this fate, mr pomeranian? we get to meet again." she smirked at the pair, leaning against the counter on her elbows.

"so, what can i get my favorite hedgehog and his friend today?"

the blonde's eyes grew large as he immediately exploded at her.

"it's you! the goddamn roach from the convenience store!" his shouts made the other customers lift their heads to observe the commotion.

they were now the goddamn center of attention, something she tried to avoid at all cost.

she sighed inwardly, before raising her voice to the customers.

"now, i know i'm a snacc and therefore you should gaze upon me, but i'd rather you all just eat your meals peacefully. please and thank you."

she smiled brightly at them all, and slowly, the ambience of the restaurant before the pair arrived came back.

the male stomped up to her, slamming his hand down on the counter not-so gently. luckily, everyone else got the memo from earlier and didn't think too much about it.

"what the fuck are you doing here?"

she shrugged nonchalantly.

"i just happen to work here. it's really your fault for choosing to eat here."

"the fuck?" he gritted his teeth, seething.

"i've been eating here for months now, and i haven't seen your sorry ass once!" he growled, crimson-eyes set on the [h/c]-haired girl.

she cheekily returned his gaze. "you need your eyes checked then?"

"fuck you and your chicken strips."

"like i said before, gladly but i'm kinda in the middle of work here. how about i squeeze you into my 9:30 p.m. slot?"

then she smacked herself on the forehead. "oh wait, you sleep at 8 p.m. in the goddamn evening. never mind then."

before the anger-issue male yell a comeback, the pink-haired girl that accompanied said male stepped forward with a grin etched on her face.

"hey, you know bakugō?"

the [e/c]-eyed girl pointed over at the steaming boy beside her.

"if you mean that angry porcupine you have the misfortune to accompany, then yes, i do. we bumped into each other once in a convenience store, and it wasn't very pleasant."

bakugō, huh? suits his whole appearance. what am i in, a goddamn anime?

standing up straight, she pulled the pen tucked behind her ear and brought it to her receipt, ready to take their orders.

"now, as lovely as it is to chat with you, i'm going to have to cut this a little short because i'm currently working and i've got to serve you guys now."

she took a deep breath, her poker face dead straight.

"welcome to chili's, may i take your order?"

out of nowhere, the door burst open with an almighty bang, almost taking the door off its hinges.

everyone jumped up in fright at the loud sound, all of them staring at the two people standing behind it, their figures shaded from the setting horizon behind them.

"i, the memelord, have been summoned."

fuck yer chicken
strips. (lmao, sorry
i couldn't resist)

[name]: what is fourth
wall? i do not see
anything of the sort

also, bakumina moments
are rare and they are
a seriously underrated
brotp smh

completed 05.25.20
8:55:44 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)

completed 05.25.20
9:44:09 p.m. a.e.s.t.
(australian eastern
standard time)