30: Strange Feeling

JENNIE's pov

"So you're saying, the reason Jennie stayed up all night that one time is because she was helping you confess to Jisoo?" Lisa pointed at Jisoo and the chicken looked at her unamused and continued munching on her fried chicken, ignoring the girl beside me who was starting a playful argument. 

Chaeyoung nodded her head at what my baby said and took a piece of chicken from Jisoo's bucket.

"Baby!" my cousin whined sounding like donkey from Shrek. Chaeyoung looked at her in confusion. 

"What are you shouting for?" She raised one of her brows and asked. 

"Rosé I love you but that doesn't mean you can take my precious chicken away from me!" she faked a sob and swatted her girlfriend's hand away from her precious food. 

I swear to god I think she likes her chicken more than her actual girlfriend. 

Her motto was Food before Hoes.

"Hey! do you love your food more than me now!?" Rosé stood up and glared at her making Jisoo's eyes widen in fear.

I'm so going to tease her how much she's an under.

I chuckled at my idea. 

"I-I n-no of c-course n-not" she held her bucket of chicken to her girlfriend's front and offered it as a sacrificial offering to the demon. 

Well, hubby might as well be called a demon if you don't give her, her food, especially if it's rice. 

"That's what I thought" Rosé took her seat and grabbed a piece of chicken. Jisoo Unnie looked down and mumbled a series of curses. I heard some of what she said because I was sitting near her. 

I laughed at how much of a coward she is when it's with Chaeyoung. She is older than me but because I was much smarter and more advance than the class I skipped a lot of grades and graduated early. Unnie is also 21 but a few months older than me, kinda a rare case to see someone that old still be in high school right? 

Well, long story short, she was a rebellious kid but can be mature when it's needed. But her acting like this really makes me think I am the older one. 

And to be honest, I think she wanted to be held back because she wanted to be in the same year as wifey. She's a huge simp for Chaeyoung. 

I've always known my cousin had a thing for the lovely Roseanne but was too scared because of their age gap. 

I, as well was scared of dating anyone 5 years younger or older than me but when I met Lisa, I knew I had to be with her. And I'm guessing because of our relationship, Jisoo had the guts to ask Rosé out and Hubby was 19 so Jisoo was bound to ask her out any day now.

Age doesn't matter in our cases anymore, what matters the most is the love you feel for that person. 

"Uhm is everyone ignoring me or what? am I a ghost because no one replied to my question yet people" I heard the girl beside me huff in annoyance which made me giggle at her dramatic antics. 

It was a Sunday morning and we were currently at my house because we're planning what to do with Daehan's birthday which is on Saturday. 

"What did you ask again baby?" I asked her while placing my hand on her thigh, slowly caressing it to keep her calm. 

"I asked if the reason you stayed up all night that one time is because of helping Chipmunk" she huffed again and crossed her arms glaring at my wifey. 

"Yes? and?" Rosé crossed her arms as well and glared back with the same intensity as Lisa.

I don't really get what's happening and why they are glaring at each other.