Chapter 2 - FIRST MEETING

Published: 2/6/2020

Adhira was impatiently waiting outside of the hospital room for Dr. Sahani who was examining Koohu. Her eyes were red and swollen due to crying. Each minute is feeling like a year to her. She was crying remembering their sweet moments.

Flashback

It was Sunday. It's Adhira and Koohu's day. After a hectic week, they found Sunday for them to enjoy and spend more time with each other. Adhira promised Koohu that she will take her to the mall for shopping. As she promised Koohu. They woke up early. Adhira made pancakes for them. She fed her princess and both get ready for their day.

Adhira first takes her to the kids' clothing shop. She brought some dresses for her. They were passing from the ice cream parlor. Koohu was in Adhira's arms.

" Mumma ", Koohu calls Adhira in her sweet voice.

" Yes, baby ",

" Mumma I want ice cream ",

" Koohu you know na ice cream is not good for you baby",

" Mumma please please na ", Koohu makes a pout and tries to convince Adhira.

" Koohu ", Adhira looked at her with fake anger.

" Please na Mumma you are my best Mumma na pls...", Koohu was giving her 100% to convince her Mumma. And she succeeds in it.

" You are such a drama queen baby, you know how to convince Mumma ", Adhira and Koohu went to the ice cream parlor. Adhira put down Koohu and ordered her favorite butterscotch flavor. Adhira took out the money from the purse and handed it to the cashier.

" Hm here is your....", she turns to give ice cream to Koohu but she was not there fear took over Adhira.

" Koohu where are you...Koohu stop doesn't run ", She looked here and there and found Koohu running towards the panda who was sharing toffee with kids.

Adhira runs after her.

" Koohu baby stop ", Adhira catch her and found that she was breathing hard, and sweating, she bent to her height.

" Koohu, koohu are you ok baby ", Adhira cupped her face. Koohu was not responding to anything, she was only looking at Adhira without expressions.

" Koohu, baby are you hurt? ", Adhira asked with concern, her eyes had tears.

Koohu closed her eyes and fell on Adhira's lap.

" Koohu, baby open your eyes. Koohu ", Adhira started crying.

End of flashback

Present time

" Miss Kashyap ? ", Dr. Sahani came out of the room and asked for Adhira. She immediately gets up.

" Yes, How is my daughter? ",

" Please come with me ", without wasting more time she followed the Dr. cabin to his cabin.

" Dr. How is Koohu ", Dr. indicated to her to take a seat and pass the water to her. Adhira gulped down the water.

" Look, Miss. Kashyap, I won't give you false hope, you know your daughter condition very well, I have already told you about her condition ",

" Yes Dr. but she was fine till the afternoon, suddenly she runs to that panda but I immediately catch her. It was the first time when her condition is this much worse ", Adhira said in a crack voice. Her daughter was her world. She was the only reason Adhira was living for.