Busan pt. 2

"Bunny!" a young looking woman in a dress and heels exclaimed as she opened the door, spreading her arms wide open.

Jeongguk walked towards the open arms of his mom and embraced her in a hug. "It's good to see you too eomma."

"Come on, let's go inside! Your siblings can't wait to see you!" she said with a smile showing off her very white teeth after pulling back from the hug. She then dragged her son inside the huge house by the arm.

"Guys!" she shouted, "Look who's here!"

Jeongguk managed to free himself of his mother's grip and kick off his shoes -making sure to line them up neatly next to the others- , set his bag down, and shut the door behind him. Not in that particular order.

Not ten seconds later, a young boy came bustling down the huge marble staircase. "GGUKIEEEEEEE!" he screamed, running and jumping into said boy's arms. Jeongguk lifted him up as his little brother wrapped all four of his limbs around him.

"Hello to you to Ji ho," Jeongguk said chuckling, slowly bringing the boy back down.

Ji ho was about 10 years old, though many would think he's much younger at first sight given his small height. He was what you call a 'surprise child', but he was welcomed nonetheless. Everyone loved the bright bubbly boy. Although he did tend to get on his sister's nerves...

"JI HO!!!!"

"Uh oh," the little boy said, running away after hearing the scream.

"Hey Jenna," Jeongguk said as his fuming older sister came down the stairs.

"First of all, stfu my name is Jinae it sounds NOTHING like Jenna and second of all, that little whore drew all over my favorite white shirt!" she said angrily while holding up her marker stained shirt.

"Jinae watch your language! Do not call your little brother a whore!" his mom shouted from the kitchen where she was doing who knows what. Helping the cooks? Jeongguk supposes that may be a possibility as his mother is genuinely nice and enjoys cooking as well.

A little gasp was heard before Ji ho's head was seen poking out from the door way. "You called me a 'whore?!'" he questioned with wide eyes.

"Yes. Now put this is the washer. Now," she said through her teeth, throwing the shirt at her brother's chest.

With a sigh, the little boy walked away.

"So," Jinae said, flipping her long hair behind her shoulders, "Any new boys?" she asked as she sat down on the couch in the living room, crossing one leg over the other and staring at him with a smirk.

"Actually, yes, as a matter of fact, there is someone," he said, sitting down on the hard leather sofa across from her. Man, Jeongguk thought, rich people buy pretty furniture...but they're rich! So shouldn't they have enough money to buy pretty and comfortable furniture?? Maybe rich people just like sitting on rocks all day and damaging their backs...

"Jeongguk? Gguk? Gguk! Wake up would you?! What are you thinking about anyways?" his sister scoffed, waking him up from his daydream about leather couches.

"Oh...uh-nothing," he said, scratching the back of his neck.

Jinae cleared her throat. "Anyways...who's the boy?" she asked before shaking her head. "Or boys? I don't know, are you still a little hoe? You always seem to surprise me, so I never know what to think."

"Actually," Jeongguk said sternly with a pointed look, "There is only one guy. And he is very special to me and I am not a hoe," he justified.

"Yeah yeah, sure," she spoke, waving him off.

"I'm not!" he defended himself. "I'm a college student now," he started, "Those were my high school days. I'm a changed man!" he exclaimed.

Yeah, Jeongguk used to sleep around a bit in high school, but at least he was mature about it! He wouldn't dismiss the other's possible feelings or brush them off the next day. He'd remain nice, albeit acting like it never happened.

"So tell me about him. How'd you meet?"

"Well," Jeongguk started, smirking, "He airdropped me nudes while I was in class."

"OH SHI-."

————
there will be another busan part. maybe two? not sure yet.

also some of y'all were close to my age...except for the 13 one...i'm not 13. i'm almost 18😔