Chapter 9: How About A Deal?

The moment Yang Yang walked away from Zhou Hua's side, he had a bad premonition, so he immediately reacted.

He looked at Yang Yang, his eyes lost its previous love and sternly walked up and warned, "Yang Yang, don't make a fool of yourself."

Yang Yang looked up with his pair of apricot eyes and innocently stared at Zhou Hua, his cheerful mode from a moment ago had disappeared then he shrink, "I, I won't. If Uncle don't want me to go, then I won't go."

Zhou Hua's brows frowned slightly, just now his hunch didn't came true.

Zhou Hua laughed, "I'm just worried that your body is still too weak and will cause trouble to our guests."

"What trouble?"

Gu Lita reached out and put her arm around Yang Yang's shoulders like a mother hen protecting her chick, she clamped Yang Yang under her arms. Then said with sympathy, "This child catches my attention, Mr. Zhou rest assured that if he got tired I will send him back. "

Zhou Hua didn't refuse anymore, but pointed at 251 that was quietly standing at the side and said, "How can I let my guest worry about it? 251 has Yang Yang's full set of nursing procedures and it will take good care of Yang Yang."

Gu Lita raised an eyebrow—this meant that he wants to monitor them.

Although she was a little unhappy, it didn't bother her. If she wants to do something, this robot can't stop her.

"Then let's find a quiet place."

Gu Lita said while pulling Yang Yang away.

The rest and Archibald naturally followed them, they also couldn't figure out what Gu Lita was trying to do.

Zhou Hua stood in his place and watched them leave, he asked Mu Shuyi, "Do you think Yang Yang was being intentional just now?"

Mu Shuyi's eyes were still gentle. She shook her head slightly, "It doesn't look like it, maybe after being detained for a couple of days he felt bored. It's rare to see him being lively today and this child's mood had just returned. You also knew what he was like before, although he changed after his amnesia, but after all, he is still himself you can’t change him back in a short time."

Zhou Hua kept silent and asked, "Where's Niya?"

Mu Shuyi "I'll let Sa Yi (Zhou Hua's daughter-in-law) look for her, rest assured that she won't even watch Byrd's awarding ceremony. This time, Niya promised not to lose her temper."

Zhou Hua snorted softly. "Finally she understands. Byrd was also her senior, that girl always say what's on her mind and wasn't afraid of shame!

Forget it, there are a lot of young talents here tonight. She should pay more attention to her manners. Since she's already an adult, the earlier I see her comes down, the earlier my heart can rest."

Mu Shuyi laughed "I know, you can rest assured."

Zhou Hua comfortly patted Mu Shuyi's hand and pulled her towards the crowd.

...

Although the venue for the celebration banquet was large, the guests were scattered and it was not easy to find a place completely void of people.

Fortunately, their group of five exuded a strong imposing manner that people immediately ran seeing them approaching. Now the conference hall was empty.

The five people found a place to sit, Major Monta was the first who can't hold back. He first looked at Yang Yang before asking Gu Lita, "Mom, didn't Zhou Hua just said that he has amnesia and can't you see that he's like a fool, what can you talk to him ah?"