Chapter 20:

Five months later ...
Tara Stone
Savannah Georgia

"okay one sandwich for ava and the other for Quincy ." I said as I put the plates down in front of them .

"chips!" Ava yelled.

"Ava stop yelling in my house ." I warned as I grabbed some chips and gave it to her .

"you want some Quincy ?" I asked and he nodded and put it beside his plate and he began to eat, Quincy still doesn't talk he's been staying with us for a couple months now , the door opened and ghost and Q walked in talking .

"daddy!" Ava yelled .

"Ava." I said as I put my hand over my face at this point I don't even care ghost is here it's his job now .

"hey baby." he said as he kissed my head and I rolled my eyes . "hey princess ." he said as he kissed ava's head , he looked at Quincy and did a small smile . As you can see me and nicholas are still having problems I feel he shows way to much favoritism towards Ava and that's one of the reasons why Quincy doesn't talk the other reason has something to do with quincy's mama who disappeared out of thin air .

"who would of thought Tara Stone , responsible ." Q teased .

"Marquis suck my dick ." I said while rolling my eyes as I watched nick sit at the table with the kids this is all I've ever wanted a family but everything now feels forced.

"you should go easy on him he loves you and he is sorry ." Q said while nudging me .

"I know I just can't let it go ." I said .

"why?"

"I don't know ." I said as I crossed my arms , Quincy got up and put his dish in the sink and sat down on the ground to watch tv, I paid a lot of attention to Quincy it was something about him that made me protective over him .

"I finally got Aramis ." Q said .

"you did ?" I asked happy .

"yeah it took me putting a gun up to the head to get him back." he said .

"Quis please tell me you didn't do it in front of aramis ?"

"man of course not nika would've struck my ass wit lightning or some shit ." He said and I laughed .

"she didn't play about her baby." I said .

"You think about her?" He asked .

"who?"

"shanika ?"

"of course we all do ." I said .

"ion know I just feel like everybody slowly forgetting about her and what she did for us ."

"Trust me we're not plus Elijah will never let that happen ." I said

"you right he is a simp." He said and I laughed .

"I'm taking ava out for ice cream we'll be back later ." Ghost said .

"okay well you can take Quincy with you ." I said while looking at him .

"I thin-

"you know what it's fine go ahead ." I said .

"Aight cmon Q let's rollout ." he said as he picked ava up.

"bye ugly ." He said and I rolled my eyes . I looked at Quincy and sighed .

"Quincy cmon lets get ready we're about to go to the mall." I said and he nodded and I held my hand out and he grabbed it as we walked upstairs.