58

@HeoY/N
I'll be back soon😌

@HeoY/NI'll be back soon😌

♥️:592K 🔄:121K 💬: 91.2K
COMMENTS:
@mystyle1103: Safe flight, let's go on vacation once you're back.♥️
@Fan: Safe Flight Unnie!!
@Y/nie: Where are you going to?
@Fan¹: We'll miss you, be safe!♥️
@Fan²: Yepo! (Pretty) 🥺💜
@ARMI: Safe flight sweety! 💜
@CL: See yah!! Safe flight!♥️

AUTHORS P.O.V
7 months have passed since the boys enlisted. Y/n? Well, she wasn't as good as she thought she'll be.
Yes she totally understands why they have to go, that thought kinda helps a bit but the absence of each of them is too much for her.
So she keeps herself busy.

For months she was doing tours around the world which just ended last week, she also released 2 albums and 3 single, was also a cast in a drama and variety shows, and also had 2 fashion shows for the past 7 months, but all of that didn't work at all, it just made her miss them even more, knowing how they would react once they will find out about her working non stop and stressing herself out. She knows how Yoongi would go beast mode to her and scold her once he found out yet she keeps on overworking herself.

It doesn't work at all since she just ends up crying her eyes out at the end of the day, calling for them and missing their warmth. It wasn't easy at all since she knows how important it is so she has no other choice but to endure it for a while.

Meanwhile, the boys, have a day of vacation, for the past few months, they haven't gotten to hang out together. Since they can't have their day off together, but this time luckily they can go.
Waiting for their manager to pick them up they all just talked about how they were doing and how they're excited to finally see their girl, till a van stopped in front of them.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner that you'll have your vacations today?" Their manager said a bit annoyed yet happy to see the boys who he cared of for years "Sorry hyung we weren't so sure that they will let us go today." Namjoon explained which earned a nod from their manager "alright alright! Get inside!" The manager commands which they all obeyed.

"Where do you want to go?" The manager asked which made the seven boys look at each other and smiles "We want to see our girl." Jin says, that mad their manager choke "Y-you m-mean y/n?" The manager asked which earned a nod from the boys "ahm! *Ehem* A-about her." The manager nervously stutters not wanting to ruin the mood of the 7 boys "What about her?" Jimin spoke sternly that made the manager even more nervous, it was Jimin for god sake he goes really insane when it comes to her.  "Ahh! It's not what you're thinking." The manager laughed nervously and look at the seven boys who were waiting for his answers.

"Mwo?(what?)" Yoongi asked, "She left earlier." The manager says that shocked and confused the boys "Left to where? For what?" Namjoon asked "California, she'll be filming her new music video there, its for her come back."  The manager explained, "Didn't she just had her comeback last month?" Hoseok asked confused making the others think "She wasn't overworking herself while we're inside right?" Jungkook asked which made the manager shut.

this was what he's scared of, once they found out she's overworking herself they're dead, the boys are all very nice and respectful kids yet when it comes to her they can beat anyone who would try to hurt her. "HYUNG!!" the seven boys called annoyed wanting for answers "She was kind of making her self busy so she wouldn't miss you guys too much."  Their manager finally confessed earning a sigh from the boys "Did you try talking to her or even Bang PD nim?" Taehyung asked, their manager nodded "Everyone did talk to her but she's y/n." The manager answered that the boys immediately understand, "Yeah she's a bit hard-headed sometimes." Jimin sighed, "I'll call her later." Yoongi says making the others nod knowing the reason. "Let's go and eat something,"  Taehyung says making the others nod and they drove to their destination.

@BTS_twt
We went on vacation to surprise someone but instead, we got surprised knowing she left.

♥️:877K 🔄:228K 💬:101K COMMENTS;@AMI: NO!! 😭 @Fan³: She misses you all so much, it was so obvious

COMMENTS;
@AMI: NO!! 😭
@Fan³: She misses you all so much, it was so obvious.
@Army¹: She's been so sad lately even though she was trying to hide it we can sense how she was enduring it.
@Army²: I'm a psychologist, I saw her last week at her fan sign, I can say she wasn't physically well, I even tried telling her about it and told her to take a break.
@BTS_suga replied: Can you please tell me more about it?
@Army² replied: I could see how she was super stressed lately, her face looked so pale, she was losing too much weight, she wasn't that bubbly as before either, what I meant is she wasn't that hyper as before, her voice sounds tired even though she was trying to hide it by being even cuter, I could see how her body was trying to shut down already but she's still keeping it steady.
@BTS_suga replied: Is she now really in a bad condition?
@Army² replied: I don't wanna worry anyone but yes it is really a bad condition, I'm pretty sure she can collapse or so anytime soon and if she keeps on doing it for another month she has to be hospitalized, 
@BTS_suga replied: Thank you for explaining it to me, I will talk to her.
@Army² replied: You're welcome! Enjoy your vacation! Always be safe and healthy! 💜

YOONGI'S P.O.V
After talking to our psychologist fan about y/n's condition made me even more worried, I have to do something before I go back to the barracks.
"Hyung did y/n get sick or something this past few days, weeks, or months?" I asked which took everyone's attention "Hyung, is this about your convo with the fan." Namjoon asked I nodded and looked at our manager "Well from what I heard she went to the hospital a month ago. Other than that I don't know anymore." Our manager responds which made me sigh deeply. I really have to talk to her.

TO: HUN💕
I wouldn't probably get the chance to call you since you'll be on the plane for the whole day, I also don't really want to tell this through text. I wanted to talk to you face to face but I have no choice.

HEO Y/N! PLEASE!! Just please stop stressing yourself out! Stop overworking yourself!
How many times do I have to talk to you and scold you about this matter? 
Jagi! Just, please! I know you're having a hard time, but trust me I also hate this all I want is to just be with you all the time, but we have to be responsible as a citizen of this country, we have to serve our country.
Only if you're not that busy, we could probably see you Twice a month but since the day we left, we haven't seen you even once.
I miss you so bad but you're not here to give us kisses and hugs.
Now promise me, that you'll get a break once you're back here in Korea, also don't overwork yourself. Feel free to go out and hang out with your friends, go on a vacation, stay at home or what so ever, just relax and take a rest, you don't even have to work, we can take care of you.
You can live like the princess you want to be. We can give you anything you want just for you to be happy.  Once your back message me, we will take another vacation and spend it with you.

I SWEAR Y/N! I'VE HEARD ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE BEEN UP TO THIS PAST MONTHS, AND I'M NOT HAPPY FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD NOR THE OTHER BOYS! We're all worried for you since we're not there to check on you. We're not there to take care of you.

I'll check on you every day from now on, every day at 9 pm I'll call you.