Horny

You're memories were slowly coming back. What is with me and my un-normal fucking problems?! Its like im the main character of a half assed story!

Quirk Back lash....Trying to find antidote.

Failed.

Your body felt warm, your knees became shaky, "B-Bakugo..." it's official your quirk sucks.

"[y/n]? Are you feeling ok?!" He pressed his hand to your forehead. "You're burning!"

You were shivering, but you were hot. Every touch made you tremble.

"Its a quirk back lash...My seduction quirk is reversed."

"So you're like...Horny now?"

[A/n]: What am I doing with my life?

"What?!" Your face went bright red, "N-no...........Yes."

"Ehhhhhhhhh" Bakugo shifted, "just this once."
He picked you up bridal style and of course blasted off. Caring you with one hand and blasting off with the other. You could hear the fighting pick up from behind you.

You couldnt focus, all you could hear was the steady heart beat that came from Bakugos chest.

Your stomach was tinglingly and it was honestly somewhat uncomfortable. You gripped onto Bakugos suit (his hero suit).

"I feel like a pussy" you said to Bakugo who almost started choking.

"Because you are a pussy." He replied regaining his composure, but looked at you with a slight smirk.

"I knew that was coming." You smiled.

He flinched, distracted you both almost fell out of the air. "Dont smile..."

"Bruh."

                       —————————

The battle with the league of villains ended quickly and eventually life went to normal, Bakugo and you were on go- better terms.

You didn't remember anything from before the Ua festival and nobody said you missed anything so you just continued with life.

Everyone was curious about your family life, even though you were reluctant to say anything you told them your past.

How All for One for indeed your grandfather, although you didnt notice him from the drastic change. Shigaraki was in fact your brother and your sister...Well she was dead.

All for One for forcefully took her quirk and killed her then gave you the Gamer quirk. That was all before you ran away.

Your life wasnt bad so you just carried on, but you didn't expect them to come after you...OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

You sighed before cringing. You had once again thought of your embarrassing moment with Bakugo...WHY THE FUCK AM I HAVING QUIRK BACK LASHES?! THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING.

You remembered Bakugo taking you home and immediately laying you gently on your bed. You couldnt think straight, you were tired, your head was foggy.

You remembered Bakugos soft words, "I like you. Although I know you wont like someone like me."

Your head still swimming you reached out for Bakugos collar, "I like you too." and pulled him forward, you brushed your lips against his. Of course you passed out before you got the chance to really do anything.

Your face became red, you indeed didnt want to take a relationship fast, but what if he did? No..He should respect your decision. What if he doesnt want that type of relationship. A pounding headache pierced your forehead as you finished getting ready for school and walked out the door.

—————————

"Hey dip shit?"

"What?"

"Want to go out for some Ramen?"

You were confused, "Spicy?"

"Eww no. OF COURSE SPICY YA DUMBASS"

"Oh. Sure, after school?"

"Obviously."

School ended alot faster than usual and now you were side by side with Bakugo. "Uhhhh...So about yesterday"

"How exactly does your seduction quirk work?" Bakugo asked.

"Well I guess you could say, it bring out your true emotions using seductive methods...Not much of hypnosis type stuff."

Bakugo let out a sigh of relief, "So it wasnt all fake."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh nothing..."

———————-
"Even tho she escaped again that does not mean that its over, I have located a source that has discovered how to harness a quirk in a single object and use it against heros. We can harness the dominance quirk and have control over everything. With her main quirk, The Gamer, we can even obtain even more greater powers. But of course we need her first, as well as that fiery boy, having him under our control would definitely be beneficial to out cause."

"Do you know which source you had in mind?"

"He goes by the name...Overhaul"

—————————
Ok im sorry I lied about the chapter update 🤦‍♀️ It was my moms birthday and then I was FINALLY able to get my driver license. Yeah bitches my license! 😎 Im also manager at this restaurant now so im also a lot more busy and with my other house keeping job....Whoop still got two years of school tho 😔

Anyway sorry for the short chapter might as well update what I can. See ya later peasants!