Chapter Forty-One

Your PoV

I woke up by the time I heard my phone continuously ringing. I can't even think of why someone will call me instead they are someone else. I opened my eye to see who keep calling me, wondering if it was even that important to call me.

I groaned as I read Ashley's caller ID. I swiped the call lazily as I bring it to my ear.

"What?" I asked as I shut my eyes close again.

["What 'what'? Ms. Kris told me you're free today. Really, Y/N? If I hadn't called your manager, I wouldn't know?"]

"I just woke up, what's wrong with you? And since when you got aunt Kris to tell you what's my schedule?"

["HELLO!? I am your best friend, she knows I help you with your emotional wellness."]

"What?" I scoffed.

["Doesn't matter, I called because I have tickets for Straykids concert, you know them, right?"]

"Uh yeah, they are under JYPE duh," I said as I sat up.

["Hell yeah, since I think you're close to your debut now, and I am pretty sure you wanted to expand your knowledge on KPOP, I wanna tell you to go with me."]

I can't help but laugh as I heard what Ashley said. I just said that yesterday and now she's calling me about it. I don't know if that's the power since we've known together for a long, or aunt Kris just told her about my funny accident with Hyunjin sunbaenim.

"I'll see, what time and when?"

["Today, ms. Kris is coming with us, don't worry. I'll meet you at lunch."]

"Okay, bye."

["Love you!"] she said as I hummed and she ended it.

As the call ended, I put my phone away and looked around. I realized that Tzuyu unnie is no longer in the room. When I looked at the time, it was already passed nine in the morning. I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that, I left the room, expecting that the unnies will be in the living room already.

But to my surprise, I didn't see them around. I then heard noises in the kitchen which made me drag myself to the room. As I got there, I saw them busy on walking and cooking around.

"Woah, is there a cooking contest?" I said which made them stop and looked at me.

"Y/N! You're already awake?!" Momo unnie said as if she doesn't see me standing in front of them.

"Why did you get up so early?"

"It's almost 9:30 in the morning, unnie. The usual time I wake up is at five." I said to Nayeon unnie.

"Yeah, but you don't have work today." Mina unnie said as she sets the pan on the counter.

"Mina it's still hot!" Jihyo unnie exclaimed before Mina unnie could put the pan down.

"Okay, so what's up in here?"

"We want to make breakfast for you, that's why we are all here. Isn't it obvious?" Tzuyu unnie said.

"For me? I'm sorry but, I can't eat... nine different breakfasts in one go." I said as I wandered my eyes on the food that was already on the plate.

"Which is why, you're going to choose."

"Huh?" I asked Chaeyoung unnie.

"Well, we just thought that since it's your free day, we want time with you. But none of us agreed on what we should do." Sana unnie said.