Thy Soul Instructed

Who else loves Dominic Sherwood?

 Katherine walked towards one of the elevators that would led her to the prison cell where they were keeping Morgan  and frowned when she saw Jace standing in front of it, his back stiff as if he were a statue. 

''Jace? Are you playing a game of who's the best statue?'' Katherine again frowned when he didn't reply ''Jace-what?'' she went to touch him as Clary joined their side ''Jace, what's going on?'' Katherine looked at the younger girl ''Who knows?''

''Jace?'' Clary touched his shoulder and it was as if the younger twin broke out of some sort of trance and turned around, blinking at his sister and the girl he loved. ''Jace, are you okay?'' Katherine frowned, there was something really wrong with him, that much was clear to her...it had been since the time the two lost their ability to communicate telepathically.

''I don't know...'' Jace looked at her and the older Herondale looked at him in worry ''I've been texting  you since Izzy and I got back from the club, where have you been?'' Clary asked.

Jace looked around before looking between the two ''I have no idea.'' That cause Katherine and Clary to share a worried look ''Were you sleep walking?''

''No Kate, I don't think so.''

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Katherine had wanted to be with Jace, to help her brother, but he and Clary had convinced her that the two would figure out what was wrong with the younger twin and that's how she found herself walking over to Alec who was standing outside of the cell that Morgan was in.

''Hey.'' he turned around and at the sight of her , smiled before wrapping an arm around her waist and pulled her in for a quick kiss. Alec noticed the look of worry on her face and without Katherine telling him anything, he knew it was about Jace.

''He'll be fine, Kate.'' 

Katherine smiled at him as Morgan continued to behave demonically inside of the cell ''Sarah...I need to get to Sarah...'' her voice came out as a demonic one, even though she hadn't been taken and that caused the couple to share a confused look.

''Whatever dark force you are...'' Alec addressed the demon possessing Morgan as Katherine folded her arms across her chest ''..we will released you to your realm unharmed..just tell us who helped possess the mundane.''

''Take me to Sarah!'' the demonic Morgan growled, not paying heed to Alec's words. ''Who is the owl demon?'' Katherine asked, her gaze narrowed as she looked at Morgan. ''SARAH!'' she  screamed and slammed herself against the glass window.

Katherine blinked in surprise  and Alec who'd almost once lost her to a demonic attack, pulled her towards himself. ''Alec, she can't break through the glass window.'' the Herondale smiled and reminded him. Alec blinked in realization and loosen his hold on her waist ''Yeah, I just-every time a demon lunges at you...my mind goes back to when that demon had possessed Izzy and-'' the image in his brain made him breathe shakily.

She caressed his cheek ''It's okay.'' Alec nodded and connected their foreheads. sighing at the warmth that came from her and engulfed him. ''I am here and I am not going anywhere..unless you want me to?'' he smiled and pulled Katherine closer ''Never.''

The elevator doors dinged and the couple pulled away as Izzy walked towards them ''Any luck?'' she asked the two and Katherine sighed in defeat ''Nope, there's no break through.''  Alec looked from her to his sister ''What've you got?''

''Sarah is her twin sister.'' Izzy explained ''They share an apartment in Queens.If the Owl's M.O. is consistent with his previous victims, Morgan's been driven to kill someone she loves.'' ''Her sister in this case, that's why she's asking for Sarah.'' the Herondale ran a  hand through her blonde hair and sighed.