62: Strawberries

[ a/n: perhaps ur author-nim added one more chapter b4 the epilogue cause she's too sad to end this story. :') anyways, sorry for the delay update. no excuse. i've been very busy lately :( ]

• • •

Two years later,

"Taehyung, stop the car.", I demanded.

Taehyung ignored me as he just let out a sigh, eyes still fixated on the road.

"You're driving so fast!", I snapped.

He didn't respond.

"Taehyung!"

He let out a sigh and parked the car beside the road. Once the engine shut down, he turned to look at me with a glare.

"There's nothing to be nervous about. You're over worried for no reason, Minhee.", he said in frustration.

"Still! They are someone you love and care a whole a lot about. I'm scared I might disappoint you and them.", I said in a small voice.

"Darling, they'll absolutely adore you.", he smiled and reached forward to squish my cheek. I blew air at my fringe, making him laugh.

Our relationship has been almost three years. Throughout these years, everything is chill and going well for us.

It was shocking that ARMYs approved our relationship. Not that we need it but still. Many of them commented under my posts and dm-ed me to take a good care of Taehyung.

They did background check on me and found out that I have been an ARMY since 2015. Also, how BTS influenced my life and how much hardships I went through to be where I'm at today.

They were happy that I am Taehyung's girlfriend instead of some other celebrity/idol or a non-army. They thought I deserve to be his girlfriend and I couldn't be happier.

Taehyung also introduced me to his parents and siblings a year ago and I'm ecstatic to hear that they love me like their own family.

His family is really heart-warming and kind, especially his parents. It made me realize what makes Taehyung's bubbly personality.

I guess Taehyung is taking our relationship to the next stage. He wanted to visit his grandparents' grave in Daegu with me. He felt a need to introduce me to his grandparents and I respect that decision.

However, it still made me nervous. I know they're dead but we're talking about Taehyung's grandma who practically raised him.

What if she isn't fond of me and gave Taehyung a dream saying I'm not suitable for her grandson and that he should break up with me?

AUXCBWJKSKXSA

WHY AM I OVERTHINKING?

"We're here, baby."

Taehyung's voice snapped me out of my trance. I looked at him and looked around. I saw the entrance to the cemetery. I nodded.

We both exited the car and walked inside. My eyes wondered around as it was my first time at a cemetery. I just followed Taehyung's steps.

After walking past many headstones, Taehyung halted when he arrived in front of a certain one. I peeked over his shoulder and checked to see what was in front of us.

There were two burials side by side with two headstones at the front. There were a few pictures stuck on it. A very sweet looking old man and woman with a kid in their embrace. The kid seemed to be Taehyung. I read what was written on the headstones.