10. Building her life

A new day.

New hopes.

As it is said, every morning brings new hope and positivity. But for Samaira she was not so sure anymore. 

She thought maybe yesterday was her new hope, but Abhimaan crushed it very easily. She couldn't complain about it either. 

For him, he was forced into this. But she was also not dying for this. She was also forced. But the difference was, he had people to complain to and she, she had no one. 

Or maybe somewhere, she had hoped with the bond of marriage. She has always heard that it was very strong. So, how strong is this bond? 

Her mother-in-law also assured her to have faith, to try and to nourish it. But can a relationship be built by only one partner's efforts?

She got up with so many thoughts. She was thinking about yesterday, how he clearly said to stay away. 

Okay then. Maybe that will be good for both of us. 

She tried to be normal like him. But deep down, she knew she couldn't do that.

She put her suitcase on the bed and took out her clothes and other stuff. She took out her normal jeans and a loose t-shirt. 

She brushed her teeth and then headed towards the shower. She turned the knob of the shower and stood below the stream of water for some time. 

She wanted to clear her head. 

She dried her wet hair and combed neatly her waist-length black, little brown hairs. Her smooth, silky and straight hair compliments her. 

She loved her hair. 

They were like her mother. She smiled. 

After getting ready, She sat on the bed contemplating if she should go out or not. What if she came face to face with him?

What if he gets angry?

She came out of her room, looking a little nervous. She checked the time: it was 7:30 Am. She took a long breath and walked. 

He is not caging me. He just doesn’t...Ummm...like me. 

Fighting her inner self, she went downstairs. She was hungry. She didn't eat anything last night. She didn't want to have another encounter with him. 

But she can't hide in the same room forever. 

Don't worry Samaira. You will be alright. 

Roaming a while in the living room, she spotted the kitchen. She entered with small steps and gasped seeing the beautiful- modern kitchen. 

Rich people.

She found a woman around in her 50s who was present there and talking to some other teenage girls. 

She saw her and stopped immediately. Samaira suddenly felt self-conscious. 

"Good Morning, Mrs Rajvansh." She gave a sweet smile. 

Mrs Rajvansh. The chills that she felt hearing this were inhumane. 

"Good Morning," Samaira replied with a small smile. 

"I'm Mrs Annie Dorcas, caretaker and cook of the house and these are my helpers to clean and look after other works of the house." She informed her in a very polite way. 

"Oh!" She exclaimed and nodded politely. 

"You are as beautiful as Arunima Ma’am described you. A perfect match for Abhimaan Sir." She complimented her.