Chapter 2

Welcome to random messages with depressed people
=======================================

Awkward_ghost: I realized your my only friend...

Surin: I- ok that's depressing

Awkward_ghost: So what's your favorite food?

Surin: jelly fruit sticks....

Awkward_ghost: I feel like I should pay you back for actually responding to my messages

Surin: I mean you have great stories so I'm willing to listen

Awkward_ghost: I will die for you if you want something I won't hesitate to get it for you unless it's it's illegal or I physically can't get it úwù

Surin: Then can you get me jelly fruit sticks and put them in my locker or on my desk?

Awkward_ghost: Bet

The next morning Suna walked into his class with Osamu and saw a box of jelly fruit sticks on his desk. "What the fuck." Osamu said with a deadpan Express. Suna shrugged and grabbed the box he looked at the sticky note attached to it.

Bet- L/N Y/N

He smiled and put it in his pocket. "So who's it from?" He asked and Suna smirked. "My friend." He replied and Osamu choked. "You have other friends?" He asked and Suna nodded . "Wow who knew I never see you hanging out with anyone." Osamu countered and Suna shrugged. "That's because out friendship isnt physical." Suna said pulling out his phone to text You.

Surin: Thank you for the jelly sticks :)

He put his phone away and looked at Osamu who cocked a brow. Suna shrugged and put the box in his bag and sat down. Osamu sat beside him and they talked about volleyball and food.

=======================================

Should I do daily updates because this story is really fun to me.