Gifts

{y/n's pov} {2 days later}

The basement doors swing open to reveal kouki. I weakly smile at him. I didn't like him but I didn't hate him either. "Good morning," He chimed. I laugh and say, "good morning." He smiles at me and asks, "hungry?" I nod as he held out a tray. He sat me up and placed the tray on my lap. I dig in immediately. Kouki stood there, watching me eat, so I decided to make small talk so I would feel less awkward.

"How long have I been down here?"  Kouki looks at me and smiles a warming smile. "I'm guessing that's something you're not allowed to tell me." I say and kouki responds with a simple nod.

I'm not going to lie, I kinda liked the basement now. Kouki came down every so often, feeding me, taking me to the bathroom, pushed me around in a wheel chair, talked to me, etc. but the most important part was that I didn't have to see todoroki. I haven't heard from him since I passed out on his lap. I usually tried to avoid talking about todoroki in me and kouki's conversations but kouki always brings him up. I didn't know if he was mad or if he felt guilty and that scared me.

I've been gaining kouki's friendship and I think I can use that to my advantage. Todoroki still hasn't fixed my legs so they aren't getting any better. Would he ever fix my legs?

{todoroki's pov}

Your scent hit my nose the moment I walked into your old room. Everything was the way I remembered it.  I haven't been here in a while but that didn't bother me. It wasn't the room I visited, it was the person in it. But now I have that person, now they are all mine, my bunny. I explore the house looking for the perfect gift to give but the thing was, it wasn't here. How annoying. I can't just get a new one, it wouldn't be the same, plus, I love a little challenge.

{time skip}

After a few hours of intensely looking around the city, I had finally found it. I made it back to the cabin where I was nicely greeted by kouki. "Hello master." He said as he curiously looked at what I had in my hand. I handed him the present and said, "give this to y/n, and make sure you say it's by me." Kouki nodded his head and made his way to the basement. I go over to the security cameras and put all my focus onto you.

{y/n's pov}

I heard the door and quickly looked over to see who it was. It was kouki, like always, but this time he had something boxlike in his arms. I couldn't see it clearly because it was covered by a blanket. "What is that?" I ask. "I don't know, master todoroki just asked me to give it to you," Kouki replies. He set the box down and helped me sit up. He gave me the box and I hesitantly pull the blanket off. "An animal crate?" I ask and look up at kouki. He just smiled so I open the cage door. Out came a soft, black cat.

"S..senpai?" I look down at the small creature and surely it was my cat. Senpai instantly hops in my arms and I pat him gently. Well this confirmed todoroki's feelings, he felt guilty. He thought he could bribe me into liking him then he has another thing coming. I love my cat but he broke my legs, I can't forgive him that easily. "If I don't forgive todoroki, will he take my cat away?" I ask while looking up at kouki. "I'm not sure ma'am, he only told me to give that to you." He responded.

"Well, will you give todoroki a message for me?" I ask kouki and all he does is smile. I take that as a sign to go on so I continue, "tell him that I want to see him." Kouki modded and then headed up the stairs.

I didn't know why I want to see todoroki, I guess truth was, I didn't. I wanted him to see me. I wanted him to look at what he did to my legs. He doesn't even have the decency to fix them. He has his servant wrap them with bandages. That isn't going to do anything with broken bones. Why won't he fix them.

{todoroki's pov}

I heard the basement door swing open and kouki emerge from the darkness. "I suppose you heard that," Kouki said. I did hear everything you said, I watched you 24/7 through the security cameras. I nod as a response to kouki. "Why does she want to see me, after what I did to her." I ask quietly, mainly talking to myself. Kouki answered my question, "maybe she likes your gift." I lean back on the couch, resting my hand on my chin. I was deep in thought.

"So how'd you get the cat?" Kouki asked while he dusted the house. "I thought it would be in her house but I guess the police or someone took him out. I then checked the local animal shelters, he wasn't there either. I soon found him in her neighbor's house. I guess the old lady offered to take care of the creature." Kouki nodded and took every word I said into consideration. "And if the lady notices the cat is missing?" Kouki asked, still cleaning the house. "She'll probably think it ran away or something, it's not my problem." I say back.

"Should I go see her?" I say, finally taking my eyes off the security cameras and onto kouki. "I don't see why not, I mean, what's the worse she can do." Kouki looked at me with a smirk. His words only made me feel more guilty. "Watch your mouth," I spat out. Kouki only smiled and said, "sorry sir, won't happen again."

I sigh and get up from the couch. "I..I'm going to go see her." I say to Kouki. He doesn't say anything so I walk to the basement door. I was hesitant to open it. What were you thinking.

It took everything in me to open the door. I walked down the steps very slowly. My heart was heavy and it was hard to breathe. I finally made it down the stairs and there I was, faced with you. Our eyes were locked on each other's.

The next thing you did startled me. You started to cry. "Please don't hurt me todoroki-kun. I'm so sorry, I won't do anything like that ever again." Y..you were begging for me to forgive you. That made my heart ache. I wanted to cry but I stayed strong.

(Y/n's pov)

I heard someone come down the stairs but the weight of the stairs sounded different. I knew for a fact that Kouki wasn't coming down. Mine and todoroki's eyes locked onto each other's. I was at lost for words. This monster broke my legs. I couldn't lash out on him though. I wanted to, it took everything in me not to. I thought about my broken legs and how I can't walk and soon enough I started to cry. Now came the acting. I started begging todoroki to forgive me. My plan hasn't changed. I need to pretend to like him. I need to get out of here, even if it breaks him in the process.

Hello everyone, it's been a good three weeks sense I last posted. It usually only takes me 3 to 4 days. Writers block is the devil. Please feel free to give me ideas because I'm just spitting out random stuff right now.