five

"𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕀 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You wake up to strong arms wrapped around you. You turn to the side to see JJ's sleeping face. You smile and move closer into his touch. You wonder what he is dreaming about as sometimes he furrows his eyebrows, or smiles slightly. You raise your hand and slightly place your fingers in his hair, combing lightly.

You then trail your fingers down to his nose, then to his cheeks, cupping them slightly in your hands. Your fingers make it to his lips. His soft, plump, and pink lips. The lips that you had just kissed last night. Your fingers stay on his lips as you close your eyes and think about last night. How JJ had calmed you down, just by kissing you. You thought about the feeling of his lips on yours and how gentle he was. 

He was the only one who could ever calm you down, the only person who actually understood you. He was always there for you, no matter what. No matter what you went through, he was the only one who would stay by your side the whole time. Sure Kiara, Pope, and John B were all nice and all, but you had a special connection with JJ. You both could understand each other and see straight through your builded up walls. 

You look back up, only to be greeted by JJ's opened blue eyes, staring right at you. You slowly pulled away your hand from his lips but kept staring into his eyes, not saying a word. 

You realized right then that you could never live without JJ. JJ was your world, and without him in it you would be so lost.He grounded you and kept you in check. You were suddenly filled with anxiety, thinking about what you would do if he ever left you.

"Never leave me," you whisper. His eyebrows furrow again as he looks at you in confusion.

"Why would I do that?" He whispers back. You look down slightly.

"I don't know, but I do know that I can't live without you. I don't know what I would do if you ever left me." You say, fearful of his answer. Does he feel the same, or not? Would he be able to live without you too? 

You're taken out of your thoughts as soft lips are pressed to yours. JJ's lips. You kiss back slowly, all your fears going away. 

JJ pulls away and intertwines your fingers, bringing your hand to his lips and kissing your knuckles softly.

"I would never leave you, I promise," He says, seriously. You nod and smile. After a minute of enjoying each other's company, you break the silence.

"W-what are we, J?" You ask, hoping he feels the same way about you. His eyes snap forward after hearing your question, a smirk making its way to his lips. 

"Well, I don't know about you, but I was hoping you'd like to be my girlfriend?" He asks, looking deeply in your eyes. Your eyes widen and a grin appears.

"Really?" You ask, almost yelling, as you've been waiting for this day for years. He simply nods. You peck his lips before pulling away with a smile on your face. 

"I'd love too," you respond, before he smiles too and pulls you tighter in his chest. 

"We should keep this a secret though... as much as I don't want to, I don't know how the others will react, especially with the no Pogue-on-Pogue macking rule," he tells you. You nod your head in agreement, before snuggling more into JJ.

"I could get used to this," you say.

"You better, because this is happening a lot now," he replies cockily. You laugh. 

"Ok, I'm good with that," you tell him. He smiles down at you before saying,

"Me too"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

almost 500 reads?? I started this like a week and a half ago and I already have so much support. I know it doesn't seem like a lot but thank you to everyone who is supporting, it really means a lot. this chapter was short, but I really wanted to just make a chapter dedicated to their relationship. the next chapter is going to be extra long so get ready!!! it will be up tonight or tomorrow! <3