💔 тωєηту-ƒινє

"Ugh... I wish I could close the shop early..." Jiahui peered at the clock. "I'm surprised you haven't left yet"

"I was thinking about it" Jaemin laid his head down in his folded arms.

"I don't mind Jaemin. You can leave" Jiahui didn't know why he stayed, he could've left whenever he wanted.

"Can I?" Jaemin looked up at her.

"Yeah sure, I don't really care. You're acting like I'm keeping you in here"

"Oh really? Thanks! Get home safe" Jaemin grabbed his jacket and headed out the door while waving.

"One more hour... Let's hope someone comes in" She sighed, playing with her apron.

💔

Nobody came in for the last hour, so in total only twenty-two customers came. "Well, I guess I can close up now"

She started to put away everything, stacking the chairs and mopping the floor. Then, someone came through the door.

"I'm sorry we're closed" She didn't look up.

"I know, I just came to check up on you" It was Donghyuck.

"Um, do you want something to drink?" She offered, putting down the rag.

"Yeah, thanks" He smiled and watched the girl head to the back to make his drink, he ended up following. "Did you have any fun at work?"

"No, not a lot of people came today.. Jaemin stayed"

"Wow, that sounds very boring" Donghyuck chuckled.

"Mhmm! Here you go" She placed the drink in his hand.

"Thanks"

She smiled, heading back to wipe the last table. "I am definitely not going to work tomorrow"

Donghyuck snorted, waiting at the door frame. "Are you tired of your job already?"

"No, I don't think I'm going to be called in tomorrow" She laughed, washing and putting the purple rag away. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, lets go" He opened the door for her, watching Jiahui as she put on her jacket.

"Ok, now we can go" The both of them let a tiny chuckle out before they left, Jiahui locking the main cafe door.