Prologue

"Damn Liliana, damn Gideon, damn Bontu and Oketra, damn my brother, and damn the whole damn Gatewatch!" Nicol Bolas cried from the newly named prison relm, "if only I had managed to keep control of those god eternals."

"Yes, if only Bolas," a stranger said from behind the elder dragon, "but throwing a tantrum will fix nothing."

Bolas turned around to see a humanoid figure in a black hooded robe, the voice was obviously male but his species was unclear. "Who are you?"

"Someone that would rather see you win, and has the means to make it happen."

"How?"

"There is another plane, full of unawakened planeswalkers, you will go there and ignite their sparks for a new army of the most powerful planeswalkers the multiverse has ever seen. But keep in mind; in their world, you, the other planeswalkers, and everything else you have encountered is just a game."

"What do you mean 'game'?"

"A simple, harmless card game that will make them unpredictable and dangerous."

"How does a game make them dangerous?"

"Their magic will come through their cards, meaning, even they don't know what spells they will be casting next."

"They don't choose the cards?"

"All will be explained in due time, but for now, I need to explain some rules for you to follow."

"Like what?"

"One; For the first three days you will be unable to interact with anyone. Two; after the three days you will appear human to them. You will still have your wings, claws, and a few other powers, but other than that you will be human. And three; their world, their rules, you will have to learn how to fight their way so be prepared for rigorous training."

"What's in it for you? Why are you helping me?"

"I need those planeswalkers under control for my own survival, but I don't have the time, power, or resources to control them myself."

"Fine, when do we start?"

The robed man raised his hand to show one of the crystals that acted as the keys to the prison relm. "Right now." the key stone began to glow and the two are enveloped by a brilliant white light.

352 words. Bolas has escaped? Oh no! I wonder which plane that hooded man was talking about, and just who is this hooded man? As of writing  this I have through chapter 8 completed and 9 is being worked on so I'll add those here quick. Hope you like my story, and feel free to comment! As long as they're not intentionally mean, I like reading them!