Dinner

Bucky smiles "How?" I smile "Right, I never got around to telling you." he smiles and I sit on the bed placing the box on the floor. "I'm not human." he nods looking shocked. "I know your mum acted slightly strange." I nod "She was a Valkerie and my father is a God." he laughs "Well I wasn't expecting that." I smile "Oh it gets better." he smiles "Do continue." I smile "Steve and Tony are my adopted parents." he laughs "Your Steves daughter." 

I nod "Yep." he grins "I didn't see that coming." I laugh and smile "I would have told you sooner but I thought you were dead." he smiles "I missed you." I nod "I missed you too." he hands me the pictures back and I put them back in the envelope and back in the box. He smiles "So your an avenger?" I nod and he smiles "Promise me something?" I nod and he smiles "Help me sort out my memories." I nod "Of course."

Miss L/N, Mr Barnes dinner is ready. I smile "Thanks F.R.I.D.A.Y, come on Barnes." he smiles and stands "Do you think Steve will understand that I can only remember some things?" I nod and he frowns "I'm still dangerous." I smile "You'll be fine, come on." we walk to the dining room and I sit next to Wanda and Nat, Bucky sits awkwardly next to Steve and smiles slightly at everyone. Steve smiles "Its good to see you again." Bucky nods smiling slightly "I know you want me to remember but its hard." Steve nods "I know." everything falls silent and I eat quickly glancing at Pietro across the table. Nat smiles and leans over whispering "Your staring." I blush and stare down at my plate. 

"Y/N why are you blushing?" I look up and smile at Tony "No reason I just remembered something." he nods and I finish eating "Thanks for dinner, see you all tomorrow." I stand and walk to my room. I sit on my bed and open my sketchbook starting a drawing of Bucky. Winter jumps onto my lap and I tickle behind his ears "Hey Winter." he purrs and rubs his head on my arm I smile and put down my sketchbook down. Winter starts batting my tassel on my hoodie and I smile picking up a ball of string and dragging the end along the floor. Winter chases it and I laugh running around the room with him following.

I smile and stop after a while letting him jump on the ball of string. Someone laughs and I turn to see Pietro leaning against the wall. I walk over and kiss him lightly "I didn't hear you come in." he smiles and wraps his arms me, "I thought he was cute." I blush slightly and he smiles "I saw you staring at dinner." I blush hard and smile "I'm not apologising." he smiles, "I thought we were trying to be discreet." I blush "I know." he smiles and pulls me closer kissing me again. Someone knocks on the door and I pull away whispering "Hide." he runs into the bathroom and I open the door to reveal Steve and Bucky. 

"Hi dad, Bucky." they both smile and I open the door wider "How can I help?" Steve smiles "We're going to Wakanda tomorrow they have more advanced science and we think they might be able to find Bucky." I nod and smile "I think I have something to help as well. I go over to my desk and take a small folder out of one of the draws handing it to Bucky "This is all the information I could find from the Hydra files we have access to. There is a man, a retired general he has the notebook." Bucky nods and Steve looks confused "What notebook?" Bucky frowns "The one that contains everything on how to control me."

Steve nods "We need to get that before Hydra finds it." I nod "I'll go." Steve shakes his head "Your not going alone." I nod "Fine I'll take someone with me." he nods and smiles slightly "I'll talk to Tony, we leave in the morning." I nod and the two of them walk away. I shut the door locking it and Pietro reappears from the bathroom. "So you're going to Wakanda tomorrow?" I smile "Yes but first why don't you come get the notebook with me?" he smiles "Sounds good to me." he smiles and kisses me "I'll see you tomorrow then." I smile and kiss him again "See you tomorrow."