03 | the caring big brother

A/N : This story isn't a romance. There will be some romantic development in the future, but don't expect it to be omnipresent. Student council mostly deals with friendship and high schoolers' struggles.
Thanks for understanding💜

ENJOY🍰

R E A D E R

R E A D E R

During first period, I couldn't take my eyes off Jungkook. His brother's words kept repeating in my head, making it hard for me to focus on anything else.

Flashback

"Are you friends with my brother?" The brown-haired questioned me with his intimidating demeanor.

"Your brother?" I frowned

He nodded. "Jungkook."

"Oh!" So they were brothers. "I like talking to him, he's pretty cool. Why though?"

Sighing in relief—I think—, he looked around as if he didn't want to be seen by someone, then he continued.

"Look, I'd rather not let Jungkook know that I'm telling you this, but he could use some new friends."

Weird. "What do you mean?"

"Well... he tends to stay on his own. He doesn't talk to anyone, but it's unhealthy."

"Actually, he's pretty open with the art club members. Even with me!"

Seemingly surprised, the brown-haired boy furrowed his eyebrows. A small smile appeared on his face, causing his dimples to show. I wanted to poke them so bad! I could understand why Hyemon had a big crush on him.

"You haven't met the student council's members yet, right?" He asked out of the blue. I shook my head no. Thankfully, my brain had erased the awkward memory with Park Jimin. "You should meet us later. Come by our office, it's on the fourth floor. Bring Jungkook with you."

End of flashback

Did Jungkook feel lonely? It was true he wasn't very talkative with our classmates, but he was kind and respectful. Come to think of it, he even convinced me to join the art club. Why would his brother worry about him?

Soon, the bell rang, signaling the end of History class. Miria went to the toilets whereas Jieun was busy talking to Daniel and Jonghun. Therefore, I took the chance to call Jungkook. Surprised, he raised his head and turned to me.