23

** Hope you guys don't mind I'm really breezing through these last few episodes, I just kind of wanted to do a chapter to wrap up Season two of paranormal! 

The next day we film in the Lizzie Borden house, which will be the first location I won't be staying with the boys overnight because the Borden house is tiny and it's easier to just set up a static cam and return to the hotel with Devon and TJ. 

As the sun sets we pack up and get ready to leave Ryan and Shane behind. Ryan does not seem excited to be stuck alone with Shane for the whole night, and Shane seems equally unexcited to be stuck alone with Ryann. 

"Good luck boys!" I call out as we head for the front door, 

"I can't believe you're leaving me with him!" Shane responds, Devon and TJ laugh,

"I can't believe we're leaving him with you," Devon jokes, Ryan laughs, 

"Yeah I might be dead tomorrow morning!" he says, Shane shakes his head, 

"I'll pull a Lizzie Borden on ya!" Shane jokes, 

"Please don't kill each other! I need a job," TJ says, we step out the front door,

"I'll do my best," Shane says, winking at me as I leave. I just smile and wave as I shut the door behind me.

...

The next morning when we pick them up Ryan seems relieved to get out, Shane on the other hand just seems exhausted. They climb into the car andwe head to the next location to film the Voodoo episode. Throughout the day we visit a cemetery, the banks of Lake Pontchartrain, the eclectic home of a woman who practices voodoo, who joins us on a walk to a voodoo temple where we will be doing a ritual and exploring the abandoned temple. The whole day is like a fucking drug trip, to be honest. 

Once it's over we go back to our hotel one last time before we had to Massachusets tomorrow morning.

...

When we land in Massachusets there is a pretty heavy layer of snow on the ground. It's quite a change from Las Angeles. I'm actually really excited to do this episode, I've always been fascinated by the Salem Witch Trials, not to mention we're staying in an adorable little Inn for these last two nights, no haunted hotels or abandoned houses this time! 

The morning after we land in Massachusets we wake up early to get ready for filming. When we step out of the inn there is snow falling quickly around us. 

"This is kinda nice!" Shane says, 

"I missed the snow!" I agree, 

"Fucking midwesterners," Ryan mumbles, Shane and I turn to him, and I hear TJ and Devon start laughing, 

"You better be careful with that shit Ryan midwesterners might be polite but when you come for our home like that-" Shane says dramatically, Ryan can't keep a straight face, he laughs and I shake my head. 

"Strike one buddy!" I say, shoving him playfully. 

We spend the day exploring Salem, and it's actually a beautiful little city. Some of the locations are admittedly eery as a result of their history, but not as a result of anything paranormal. The whole day is honestly pretty interesting just from being in such a historic location but the highlight of my day is definitely seeing Shane and Ryan traipsing around the forest in cheap 1600's period clothes. 

They're standing on top of Gallows Hill dressed up as puritans, meanwhile, TJ, Devon and I are doing the absolute most we can not to burst out laughing. 

"Well I feel good," Shane says, putting his hands on his hips awkwardly, "there's no pockets on this... I don't know what to do with my hands."

"You don't look too happy," Ryan jokes, Shane fidgets uncomfortably, the costume is definitely not big enough for him. 

"Come on ghosts!" Shane says, and they start their process of trying to get the ghosts to interact with them, only now it's about 10 times funnier because they both look like idiots. Once they decide their over it we make our way back down the hill. 

"Maybe it didn't work because you guys are dressed normally," Ryan suggests, upset that his brilliant idea to "blend in with the ghosts" came up empty. "Especially you Sophie, you look like such a fucking hipster right now I'd probably steer clear if I were a ghost too," he continues. I think my mouth kinda drops, because everyone starts laughing.

"Oh my fucking god Ryan!" Shane says through his laughter, "Why did you just attack her like that?" 

"Yeah what did I do wrong! Maybe you should've brought costumes for all of us you ever think about that?" I joke, even though there is about a 1% chance I would have worn that stupid costume if he did bring it. 

"You're right, you're right... I shouldn't have gone for your throat like that," Ryan says, still laughing at his own roast. I smile and then grab his dumb little tricorn hat off and put it over my head.

"There, you happy now?" I ask, laughing. Shane bursts out laughing, 

"Oh my god," He says, "you make it look like a fashion statement," 

"Yeah you almost look more hipster now," TJ says, I roll my eyes, smiling and throwing the hat back at Ryan.

"Fuck off," I laugh. 

...

Sophie's Insta
Location;
Salem, Massachusets 

sophiemc: my face when the boys only bring enough 1600's period clothing for themselves

tagged: ryanbergara, shanemadej, devonjj, TJMarchbank

user1: please, please, please tell me this is for an episode of Unsolved. 

ryanbergara: I said sorry! 

sophiemc: @ryanbergara I...? I disagree? 

user2: like this comment if you think sophie would low-key slay in 1600s clothes... 

user3: uhhh, i guess that's a compliment but also what the fuck hahahaha

chrismccarthy: trash, I'm unsubscribing, Shane and Ryan you guys... I mean this is disgraceful. 

shanemadej: @chrismccarthy Hey come on now! She got to wear a funky little hat for a minute!

user4: I'm obsessed with this fucking caption

user5: Oh my god all this girl posts about is Shane and Ryan like do you have any other friends??

tjmarchbank: @shanemadej, @ryanbergara tysm for not bringing enough 1600's clothes for all of us. 

view 236 more comments... 

After our last night in Salem it's finally time to head back to L.A. It's been a busy week for sure, but it's also been so fun traveling with everyone. I find myself a little disappointed that the paranormal season is over. True crime is great too but I mostly just sit in front of the desk and film the boys chatting for those videos, it's less actual camerawork and less traveling too. In some ways the break from constantly flying will be nice, but I'm already getting excited to head back out for the next season of paranormal.