chapter nineteen

- Omniscient -

Nene watched as he started to grip onto the bed to stop himself from falling.

"Fuck you put in my drink" he grunted and Nene watched him in pain.

"I didn't do shit to your drink luv" she said as he collapsed to the floor taking his gun with him.

"So you gone shoot me now?" Nene asked him and he chuckled taking his gun off safety.

"Just hurry up and get it over with then babe" Nene said shrugging and looking him dead in his eyes.

He aimed his gun at Nene and she squinted her eyes getting ready to be lifeless.

Although she didn't show fear, that didn't mean she wasn't scared. She was terrified. What if the boys didn't come in quick enough? What If this set up fails?

Before she could finish her thoughts she heard the sound of a gun.

POW

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit" Nene said balling up into a ball in the corner.

"Nene, you good baby you good" Juice said tapping her, so she opened her eyes and seen them all hovering over her.

"He's gone?" she asked still trembling and they nodded.

"Get up, we finna get yo crybaby ass home" Boomer said offering his hand and she accepted it.

She scanned the room for her belongings and 3 people (clean up crew) walked in the room as soon as they walked out.

- Key -

Soon as we pulled up to Juice crib we saw Sydnee leaned up against the garage door with her head resting on her knees.

"Sydnee what you doing here?" Boomer asked getting her attention and she finally looked at us all.

"I was just waiting for y'all to finish" she mumbled getting up off the floor dusting her tights off.

"Jania you okay?" Sydnee asked Nene.

Nene looked back at her then opened her mouth to say something but brushed it off and kept walking inside the house.

Sydnee furrowed her eyebrows then looked up at me but I didn't look down at her.

I sat down on the couch and went straight to my phone and checked my notifications. It was so silent in the room that you could hear a pen drop.

Sydnee cleared her throat then scanned the room at all of us and we looked at her.

"You got sum on yo chest?" Juice said playing in his hair and Sydnee nodded.

"Ion like what y'all doing" she stated and I rolled my eyes because I felt a lecture coming.

"Syd this is what we do mane" Boomer said and she sucked her teeth.

"That shit is traumatizing Boom... Nene hasn't even said a word since she left wherever the fuck she was and I know she hasn't!" she said standing up pointing at Nene but still staring at Boomer.

"She'll get over it bruh, jus chillout" I said and she glared at me then looked away.

"So you want us to be in even more danger by not doing anything to protect ourselves is what you're saying!" Boomer said and Syd sucked her teeth.