❄︎ 3 ❄︎

⊰ Chapter three: Alphas dream resort & hotel ⊱
___________________

⊰ Chapter three: Alphas dream resort & hotel ⊱___________________

*Candace POV*

"So snowy."

Liam Commented, looking out of the window and admiring mountains covered in snow just like trees. Being in the car for 2 hours was tiring and depressing as the only thing I could see was snow and frost. Sitting on the back of the van, which was taking us to the resort, having by my side winter jacket needed when I will get out of the car, was stirring my worst emotions.

"Mom, I can't longer. When will be at the location?" Mason whined, looking up from his phone, as he was occupied with it all the time since we got in our car back home. Mom looked at her wrist clock, counting the remaining minutes quietly.

"Soon, hon, soon." Mom answered hesitantly, looking out of the window. Being trapped here for more than 5 minutes was driving me crazy, as my friends were sending their photos of hot summer when I was sitting in a car on its way to mountains with snow and cold weather... just great.

Having nowhere to look, I tried to fall asleep with my favorite classical music composer in the background. I did not remember how long we were on the road, but in the end, we got through, and as the car stopped, I woke up.

"Finally." I sighed loudly, dressing in my winter jacket, waiting for my family to let me get out. The seat in front of me got moved out of my way, and I could finally get out of this hell. Stepping out, I felt on my skin cold breeze, stocking me with devils' touch, as something which should be pleasant but is not.

Bellboys came running, helping us with our belongings. Dad and mom were impressed at it was their first time seeing something like that. Mason to taken with his phone, did not even notice when boys were taking our suitcases and putting them gracefully on the trolley. An older looking man came and stood at our side, showing us, with his hand gesture, to walk inside. Standing in this freezing weather, I did not protest.

Following them inside, luxurious looking haul greeted us with its wealth and beauty. My parents looked stunned, looking around the area. Mason, feeling himself like a king, didn't care less about all the rich stuff we will never be able to see. Liam was most excited of all of us. Grinning, running his gaze everywhere he saw something interesting, got smacked on head, by our father.

"Welcome to Alphas dream resort & hotel."  The woman said, standing before us with a tray of champagne glasses. Pleased, mom took one, and by taking a sip, she beamed with a dazing smile of evident euphoria. Dad proudful lifted the glass and drank the golden liquid, smiling with joy. When Mason tried to take one was smacked on the hand by blissfully looking mom. Only I respected my status and refused elegantly, praying to get the fastest as it was possible to my room.

"What can I help you with?" Asked the young-looking woman, glancing at us with arrogancy and disgust, as we were some joke. My family didn't take notice of her rudeness and unprofessionalism. I just smiled at her lightly and ignored her presence. If she thought we were in the wrong place, she needed to check twice.

"We have a reservation." My father answered, smiling kindly to this rude woman. Mom looked for our passes in her purse, and the adult talk begin. Mother, disappointed in my future profession choice, treated me like some lost child who changes his mind every fucking second. When I declared I want to be a journalist, my father was flying straight to heaven. Still talking, not stopping where my father hoped, I saw how his huge grin turned to frown at the same time as I announced of choosing to become a fashion journalist.

"Oh, yes, Mr. and Mrs. Smith. For five people. Beg my pardon for this foolish mistake." Said feigning to be sorry, rolling her eyes at my parents. Mom scoffed, unbelieving her own eyes as she was analyzing the receptionists' attitude. Father tried to let it pass and waited for our keys, which came out as a single, blank white card.

"Such unacceptable behavior." Mother commented, taking Liam by hand and leading him to the elevator. I was not surprised as we didn't fit in this lavish world. Every single person in this building had enough money to travel wherever they wanted and not caring about the cost of everything around them. Their pets had more expensive clothes and things than I ever dreamed of having.

Steeping inside a spacious elevator, everyone around us glared at us, gossiping behind our backs. Sighing tired of this luxurious life, which did not belong to me, I closed my eyes, imagining comfortable space and my own space in a pretty room, where I will spend the rest of my time in this ski resort. Perfect plan, I complimented myself, smiling like an idiot in a room full of wealthy people.

My thoughts were running wild, taking circles around one topic... fashion. Getting on the plane, I was ready to study Gucci's latest collection, as he was the hottest topic of the fashion world. Role-playing, the vital fashion journalist, got me in one awkward situation, with a pretty boy. Like seriously, Am I the only one thinking it's not fair that boys have such long, thick, black eyelashes?! I swear every girl could kill him for them.

"Honey, you are getting off here." Mom pulled me back to reality, looking at me worriedly, tapping lightly on my shoulder. I meet the eyes of everyone in the elevator and cursing at my stupid creative imagination; I got off on the right floor. Waving to my family as doors were closing, let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally, alone." I beamed with joy, as no single living soul or dead was around me. Pulling after me, my suitcase, I begin to walk straight, looking out for my room. Well, number 213 wasn't that bad, for what I care. It had 13 in it, and it was my lucky number.

Walking till I found my room, I never thought I would miss a chance to meet my soulmate and his frozen heart to melt.

⋖≕≔ ✮ ⋄ ✮ ≕≔⋗

A/N: First, I want to apologize for this boring chapter and the bad ending

A/N: First, I want to apologize for this boring chapter and the bad ending. I promise the next chapter will be better.

Secondly, I have to announce that I started school in academic preparation, which I need to attend to my chosen University. That why it will be the last chapter I publish in June.

I hope you understand my dreams of getting to University in England and will support my choice. Once I have control over every project and exam, I will be back with new chapters.

See you soon😘

-Madelinesworks ❤️