visitors

This story is #1 in Hogwarts, which is absolutely crazy. Thank you for getting me there and for supporting this story. I never thought I would get to #1 and here I am. Thank you!

June 24th finally came and brought with it lots of noise. The Gryffindor table was filled with screaming students and other students would wish Harry and Rose good luck. Random people sent them good luck cards as well, so one owl would leave the table just for another to appear.

Hermione opened the Daily Prophet and spit her pumpkin juice out.

"What?" Harry and Ron said at the same time as Rose snorted and passed her a napkin.

"That cow," Hermione hissed. "Not today."

"Rita Skeeter?" Rose guessed, grabbing a piece of toast.

"No..." Hermione tried to lie. Ron grabbed the paper and quickly skimmed the article.

"It's about me, isn't it?" Harry sighed.

"No..." Ron and Hermione said at the same time. Harry reached over to grab the paper when a voice distracted him.

"Hey Potter! How's your head? You sure you're not gonna pass out on us?" Pansy shrieked. Rose levitated a small bread roll and made it hit Pansy in the face. She let out a shriek as Rose turned around and smirked to herself.

"Let me see it," Harry demanded, but he sounded tired. Ron handed Harry the paper and he read it, Rose putting her chin on his shoulder so she could read again.

Skeeter had somehow found out about Harry's scar hurting during the Divination class. Pansy had somehow told Skeeter that Harry can speak Parseltongue. Skeeter made it seem like Harry was practicing the Dark Arts. Luckily, Rose hadn't been mentioned.

"Come off me a bit, hasn't she?" Harry said as he folded the paper. The Slytherins were still laughing at Harry so Rose flicked her wand. Crabbe and Goyle ran away from the table, antlers sprouting out of their head. Rose met the eye of Draco, who simply rolled his eyes at her.

"How did she know? We were at the top of a tower!" Ron said.

"I opened the window," Harry remembered.

"It's still too high up," Rose added and Hermione nodded.

"Hermione, you've been doing research, haven't you?" Harry asked.

"I have but-" Hermione suddenly stopped speaking and a dazed look came over her face. "I'll be right back."

Hermione raced off as Professor Mcgonagall approached Harry and Rose.

"Miss. Black, Mr. Potter, the champions are excused from all classes today," Mcgonagall informed them.

"But the task isn't until tonight!" Harry said, looking nervous.

"I'm aware. The champions families have been invited to watch the final task," Mcgonagall said. "Miss. Black, pay special attention to any people who approach you."

The elderly Professor walked off after that, leaving Rose and Harry shocked.

"She doesn't expect the Dursleys to show up, does she?" Harry gaped.

"Or the Malfoys?" Rose added.

"Dunno," Ron said as he stood up. "I'm late for Binns though. See you later."

Rose and Harry continued to eat their breakfast as the Great Hall slowly emptied. They watched as Cedric and Fleur entered the side chamber they had entered when their names came out of the goblet. Neither teen moved.